interlude [L2J]Segueworld

segue-world

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking dont even join this shitttttttt!!!!!! never make that mistake  100% corrupted knowed from the old days

i'm not  forcing  to  join  in my server again   and  i  posted  already all  story...   

i'm working alone so  if  you have bad memory about server leave my topic. good  luck  mate

It's very annoying when you don't know anything by go around spreading bad rumours and insulting a server.

Segue-World had a 3 man staff team

Our developer aka "Outlaw" l2complexegaming admin corrupted his clan SGC. We did not know of this guy and what he would of done to our server,we trusted him and in the end he messed us up.Fortunately we learn from our mistake we kicked him from the staff a long time ago, and have only staff members of well trusted and professional workers who work together and we all have 1 thing we hate most, unfairness.

We know its hard to regain the trust of the l2 community , but we love working on l2 server we have a passion and love to see people enjoy our works.

Its a long road to regain all your trust but, i'm willing to work with everyone step by step . I will accept all insults thrown at us as we deserve it but I can promise you it wont happena gain. We also implemented the NWatch system to ensure you guys 0 corruption. This nWatch system allows you to watch the players inventory, warehouse , tittle , pvp / pk score , clan , clan memebrs , clan skills etc. We have nothing to hide we guarentee 0 corruption and hope you guys give us another chance!!

Updates List

1.New Automatic Events

2. New Vote System

3.New Aio System

4.New GT

5.Perfect Class Balance

6.Mana Reuse  time 10 sec.

7.Special Nbl.Quest

All are really great things.

The only one that is unreal is Perfect class balance, classes are unbalanced in L2, in their base stats are already unbalanced, you can touch them you can change them but they won't be balanced, this game isn't balanced.

but yea you can do some things to run the game in a way smoother.

Update List

8. lucky day event ( exp,sp,drop,spoil boosted 2x )

9.l ucky box (  from this  box you can have:    nobles status,  Vip coupon,   S Wep/Armor ,    Donate coins ,   Aio  status,   Aden )

10. Nwatch System

11. Drop /Spoil System

12.Additional player commands

13.Pvp Lord system ( gets rewarded for the most number of PvP killing in 120 min. )

14.Vip System