WTT WTS- WTT CHAR {L2 CORE PVP}

Sell char ([shadow=red,left]tyrant[/shadow]) with 4 subclasses (sps,necro,th,saggitarius)

Noblesse <-(server needs full quest) ;)

6 weapons +25 (2*am, fist, 2*db, dagger as-haste)

Dragonic leather armor +21 (upper, boots) +16 (helmet,gloves) +20 (imperial upper) +16 (tattoo of absolute), +16 major arcana (upper, helmet)

Set jewles (+16 valakas, +17 zaken, +15 baium, +15 queen ant, +15 antharas) :P

1 kk AA (ancient adena) to buy many cp and quick healing potions!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Strider[/glow] <-(server needs full quest)

If you are interested in my offer just post a reply with your msn and i will contact you  :)

This char rulles he has items from my old player DarkMagician and with only 12hours gameplay has 245pvp/143pk

• 1 month later...

Sell char ([shadow=red,left]tyrant[/shadow]) with 4 subclasses (sps,necro,th,saggitarius)

Dragonic leather armor +21 (upper, boots) +16 (helmet,gloves) +20 (imperial upper) +16 (tattoo of absolute), +16 major arcana (upper, helmet)

If you are interested in my offer just post a reply with your msn and i will contact you  :)

This char rulles he has items from my old player DarkMagician and with only 12hours gameplay has 245pvp/143pk

on buged server  axaxx are you joking?

• 2 weeks later...

u have good jewelery and server is nice, but i dont have money :S

Rly? Core wipe?

[move]QQ[/move]

YEA....but anyway...this server was the wost server- ever! all player was donators with superhaste lvl 4! OMG! and passive skill zariche! OMG! and all +50 with max + 30! OMG! i really dont like it!

• 4 months later...

virusa dont tell every one can make items+25 in l2 core i cant do it he breaks in+10-11 always and i camped 2 days to gmshop and i make a db focus +28 but i was send in jail a lot of times cuz that but it was very good because when i went of the jail i was have very good p.attack and atack.speed with saggi... :D

Ok Ok Ok please pm me on fame

/Trade 1k

( joke xD lol u cant sell one acount from core :S,look on forum u have the bible about what u can bug,hack,exploit on tha server xD soz men)