interlude [L2J]Lineage 2 Enrya-World G.O / 20.7.2013 19:00 GMT +3

D3athLeGenD™

you got some points there, but have you ever asked your self why should someone buy a DDoS protection? For what? Because some kiddos can download it through the net, and start attacking servers? For god's shake.

In the other hand, DDoS protection would be better cuz with that way you secure your work, hard job you did in your server.

that's my opinion

Well it's better to have a protection,from begging random kidz to stop ddosing you(im not speaking about that idiot deathlegend he know i love him) but everyone now preffer to buy a booter and start threating admin for items and not donate. :D

X AoxA OXA ox aoXA oxa OXao  FOR GOD SHAKE STOP TO TELLING ME THAT I DDOS YOUR SERVER , BUT BECAUSE YOU BRAKE MY BALLS I'LL START FROM NOW FEEL FREE TO CRY MORE THAN 1 MONTH OF ATTACKING -beep-ING PIECE OF SHIT I DONT AFRAID NO-ONE I HATE EEVERY ONE TO FLAMING ME GO DIE ALL

PS: I DONT CARE FOR YOUR OPINIONS ( For the haters whos flaming my project ) I WILL CONTINUE MY WORK TO KEEP SERVER ALIVE TILL THE END! BYE

For more informations about beta ends on forum!

Beta is without wipe NOTICE THAT! Have a nice game guys :)

X AoxA OXA ox aoXA oxa OXao  FOR GOD SHAKE STOP TO TELLING ME THAT I DDOS YOUR SERVER , BUT BECAUSE YOU BRAKE MY BALLS I'LL START FROM NOW FEEL FREE TO CRY MORE THAN 1 MONTH OF ATTACKING -beep-ING PIECE OF SHIT I DONT AFRAID NO-ONE I HATE EEVERY ONE TO FLAMING ME GO DIE ALL

PS: I DONT CARE FOR YOUR OPINIONS ( For the haters whos flaming my project ) I WILL CONTINUE MY WORK TO KEEP SERVER ALIVE TILL THE END! BYE

For more informations about beta ends on forum!

Beta is without wipe NOTICE THAT! Have a nice game guys :)

And dis is why ur server will never have more than 50 active players :)

What to check on forum?  From start you made a hard farming server. That's why people left the server. To HARD TO FARM for a pvp server. After 3 days you already wipe the server ?

Server fail.

server is oka now my friend 26.7.2013 Join to check it and if u dont like it just leave :)