interlude [L2J]L2Primer

Nicolás™

oxi ρε και μεις τι θα κανουμε χωρις πβπ σερβερ?  :you serious?:

To be honest. Its so childish to DDoS other servers.

I dont know, but those kids who DDoS has nothing received in their life yet. I mean? Hello.. wtf. It's a free game, making servers isn't illegal since its F2P. And people make servers for their players enjoyment. And then some kiddos come and try to take them down.

Those kind of retards should go kill themselves in a cave. None needs them. And sorry, but most of those kids are Greeks. Nothing against Greece, but when it comes to the kids.. I am freaking out.

Thats one of a few reasons why i left this fucking game & emulation. It's so awful.

i was hiing 4k no mc mc = 11-15k now i am hiing 2k - 4k mc on mobs wh so lovered now i suck i farmed all iems make i 16 and i los 17 voe coins wf u wan server die ;/ wh me ?

i was calling friends to join but now i am sad and rage  :rage: you dont want server high online 50% populaion was mage now they gone and u will cry low online? ;/ sad it was good server a start ;/  :good sir: :good sir: i archher cri 7k on mombs same items mage cri 4.5k wtf.......

-50% damage is tooo l;ow i hit 400-500 for daggers / archers with jewel 16

wtf was that?

Nicolas i saw the post on ur forum about u will ddos all high rate servers ...and all of this why?because u couldnt pay for good ddos protection ....next time be prepared!i am not a hater or a ddoser

Nicolas i saw the post on ur forum about u will ddos all high rate servers ...and all of this why?because u couldnt pay for good ddos protection ....next time be prepared!i am not a hater or a ddoser

If you saw my post you saw that an administrator ddos me :3