interlude [L2J]L2Sensation

Dgrey

While in beta phase have got 13 max connected members imagine to the Grand openning how much players will have.... Sorry but This server will not have future with 13 members in beta phase and 20(max) in grand opening... Good Luck Anyways.

Server official starts at 1/8

About your comments, server have high quality files, and 20 onlines on beta, over 35 members at forum and more than 150 characteres/account created, in only 5 days beta, so don't talk shit about thing u have no idea. My server have 0 fakes on online counter and its 30x with retail features, that's the reason i dont have 500 onlines, cause my server have no donations, no 2k mp potions, no barakiel every 6h, etc....

This server have good economy system, and pvp, and kids don¡t like it. That's the reason right now we don't have 500 players.

that's the reason i dont have 500 onlines, cause my server have no donations, no 2k mp potions, no barakiel every 6h, etc....

That's why the community will be really small (100-150 max) imo. Having mp reuse delay and retail buff slots is "too hard" for most mid rate players. I will check it out...