Read it please!

Heiko

Who delete my share?

i share one l2j pack and now don't even exist..

I think you should read rules, as i remember done packs were not allowed (compiled one).

There was i think :) but i'm not sure...

I think you should read rules, as i remember done packs were not allowed (compiled one).

There was i think :) but i'm not sure...

i don't even remember details..just one friend of me (developer) give me this pack cauz he didn't need it anymore and i decide to share it with people who maybe need it..but if i didn't follow the rules someone maybe lock it?or say me that i didn't follow the rules or w/e i don't know..

They just junk it w/o say nothing?

i don't even remember details..just one friend of me (developer) give me this pack cauz he didn't need it anymore and i decide to share it with people who maybe need it..but if i didn't follow the rules someone maybe lock it?or say me that i didn't follow the rules or w/e i don't know..

They just junk it w/o say nothing?

MaxCheaters.com »VIP/SVIP/Donators Zone » Junkyard Posts »  [share] L2J L2Heredur Pack (without source)

Yup

Who delete my share?

i share one l2j pack and now don't even exist..

the acis one? i think i saved it somewhere i can give ya if u want ;o