Protect your server From Illegal Action

Guys i think that we must find programs to protect our servers. I saw that you found programs to huck the servers. I have a server and i don't want this. I want from all of you to help me to find ways to be our server clean from hucks. SOme servers have a litle protection. If you try for a bug you go to the jail.

This is good but for the huckers (no newbies) this is nothing.

Post here ways to protect our servers from hucks and programs.

Thank you ;D

Guest TheVortex

If you want hlapex protection take that

In the file "loginserver.properties":

# Enforce GG Authorization from client

# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authentication

ForceGGAuth= True

In the file "options.properties":

# Bypass exploit protection

BypassValidation = True

# Enforce gameguard for clients

# GameGuardEnforce - enforces gameguard query on character login

# GameGuardProhibitAction - dont allow player to perform trade, talk with npc

# and move until gameguard reply received

GameGuardEnforce = True

GameGuardProhibitAction = True

Thank  you. but if you want to stop huckers of steal files?? do you know that somebody stole files from off???? well an antihacker program isn't so good. do you know any program that has made to protect just the servers???

Guys i think that we must find programs to protect our servers. I saw that you found programs to huck the servers. I have a server and i don't want this. I want from all of you to help me to find ways to be our server clean from hucks. SOme servers have a litle protection. If you try for a bug you go to the jail.

This is good but for the huckers (no newbies) this is nothing.

Post here ways to protect our servers from hucks and programs.

Thank you  ;D

Forget it :(. Everything that locks, unlocks after a while...

There are a billions ways to stealth a "hack" program

even if you find protection and implement it in

your server someone who would really want to

cheat would find another way to do it..

But since you are talking about this subject

i still remember that there have been numerous

threads about antihacking in maxbastards

and specifically i remember a trick that admins

used to catch the guys using a trainer they just

created an item with was invisible and whoever

got that item they used a script in SQL to delete

him if you are looking for that kind of things use

the search button if you want serious bug fixes

go to pacific but i dont know if it still exists...

one player used the hlapex but it didn't work! the problem was that he could make his sword to be red! just this!!!!

ForceGGAuth=True ==========> this is true but why the player didn't take a kick! i have putted true not True! but i think this is not the problem!

do you know why he didn't take a kick!

Guest TheVortex

one player used the lapex but it didn't work! the problem was that he could make his sword to be red! just this!!!!

ForceGGAuth=True ==========> this is true but why the player didn't take a kick! i have putted true not True! but i think this is not the problem!

do you know why he didn't take  a kick!

[GR]gt to xis xoris keno

[EN]because u have it without space

Edit by Koyfo. As long as we are in Lineage II English Section, greek shouldn't appear :)

i got ready anti-hlapex system

4shared ----->http://www.4shared.com/file/8142987/d5bee88a/anti-hlapex.html

By SoLuTiOn

Thanks to killer_007

this is a new database. what should i copy to my server to protect it from hlapex???

all that files are modified for solve the hlapex problem .make a backup of ur server and test it but in my server works !!

P.S. tin ginete re darkangel o SoLuTiOn eimai ande kali doulia oti thes stile mail xereis esy :)

all??? and the folder datapack??? tell me this way is wrong???

ForceGGAuth= True

In the file "options.properties":

# Bypass exploit protection

BypassValidation = True

# Enforce gameguard for clients

# GameGuardEnforce - enforces gameguard query on character login

# GameGuardProhibitAction - dont allow player to perform trade, talk with npc

# and move until gameguard reply received

GameGuardEnforce = True

GameGuardProhibitAction = True 

P.S ela re pos paei??? kseris xriazome kapion na mou kani ena system me allageno to loading screen , to arxiko screen molis benis sto game kai to screen otan fortoni. na ine gamates foto kai na grafoun Dark Angels L2. kseris na to kanis?? ego liga gnorizo  sto na pirazo to sytem.

Edit by Koyfo. As long as we are in Lineage II English Section, greek shouldn't appear :)

This patch anti-hlapex its fully worked anyway u can just modifie some server thinsgs and dontchange the pack :) check what changes i have on the patch and change it on ur own server.

P.S. ftiaxe ena msn kai kane conntact messanger etsi mono mporoume na milisoume