Spam & ban O.o

Stewie

It was a miscommunication beetwen maxtor and the gmods which is fixed now. The action goes mainly for karma because ban applies only for gmods and its a different tool.

i like this guys who pretende that care for mxc.

*Also stop creating topics for every change/error LOL

But its fun if you think about it, crying goes on 24/7 but when someone says, okay do something for the forum instead like a share a guide or just a funny topic than comes nothing more silence. :D

But its fun if you think about it, crying goes on 24/7 but when someone says, okay do something for the forum instead like a share a guide or just a funny topic than comes nothing more silence. :D

So true.

*Forum is full of ppl who pretend the "trollers" but all of them are a piece of shit.

So true.

*Forum is full of ppl who pretend the "trollers" but all of them are a piece of shit.

I was never a piece of shitt, I never trolled I was just real, I attacked when I see an abuse or smth wrong, and I was ironic on wannabes like stewie and some scammers, I was opposite to that "staffer does whatever he wants" and I got punished for that.

My contribution ? On share sections went over since you get karma if you share smth big and good (you have no benefit if you do you dont even get it) while you get dekarma for shitty reasons like "are you retard" or "gtfo". From now on Im gonna help one help section only when Im in mood or when the problem won't affect my freetime, cause with the current response from the forum, it doesn't deserve my contribution and work anymore

Edit: Dekarma for saying "gtfo" "are you retard" and go against the rule breaker staffers, are just iconic for me. Excuses like rules changed and you can't say retard and you cant say gtfo on the spam section, can't change my behaviur cause they are just iconic and Intrepid's personal

See thats the issue with you, i told you like a hundred times that your dekarma was for general behaviour not for those words i just used them as a reference post but you fail to understand that still. Your contribution to the forum was the fact that you were watched(if you dont know thats a feature in SMF to get noticed about someones whos about to be banned) even before i came back, so you blaming anything on me just dont make any sense at all. Also you still act like you are something huge, that you are the definition of coding awsomeness while i still remember the 1st conversation i had with you on skype, the only thing you could say was "i like epilogue lets downgrade high5 to epilogue so we have a 100% retail bug free epilogue because i like epilogue" as much as you would like to pretend that you are great, sadly your not.

Anyway topic locked, theres no point in discussing rule changes or staff decisions in a spam section.