About server mechine

GsL

Question

Hello i move my server to my host mechine and i have 2 problems

1st frenzy and all other same buffs start count from 40 as example and finish at random time,

mayeb at 20 or at 13 , this happen only on HOST mechine not in my pc

tested*

also when i use F1 simple attack my char attack to monster or player and for no reason stop hit and i must move to hit again

this happen only to HOST mechine not in my pc

HOST mechine sucks and i must refund or i done something wrong?

Grand open was 02.07.2013 but i will change the for this ..

Has rly nothing to do with lag

Java version is the problem, you configured ur project on x32 and u put the preconfig directly to the dedicated right ? This is the problem

Solution, reinstall all java x64 and eclipse and put ur source in it and compile there.

the bytecode is not specific to 32bit or 64bit so i doubt this would help

but gives errors if u use different java version than what u should

yes but that happens only if the pack was compiled under java1.7 and i would try to run it with 1.6jre for example and than the pack would not start since it would find no correct JVM, but since he can log in to the server to see these issues thats not the case.

Hello i move my server to my host mechine and i have 2 problems

1st frenzy and all other same buffs start count from 40 as example and finish at random time,

mayeb at 20 or at 13 , this happen only on HOST mechine not in my pc

tested*

also when i use F1 simple attack my char attack to monster or player and for no reason stop hit and i must move to hit again

this happen only to HOST mechine not in my pc

HOST mechine sucks and i must refund or i done something wrong?

Grand open was 02.07.2013 but i will change the for this ..

Check server time, also check those skills - buffs you have this problem.

Also you are the only tester? all people in your server have the same problem with that lag? maybe your pc is lagging?

I'm giving you an solution. also check the ram your gameserver.bat use? etc

yes but that happens only if the pack was compiled under java1.7 and i would try to run it with 1.6jre for example and than the pack would not start since it would find no correct JVM, but since he can log in to the server to see these issues thats not the case.

Its << small >> problems but i dont wanna open server with this ...

My pc is 32 and dedicated x64 .. i dont know .. i havent lags only that 2 problems..

Has rly nothing to do with lag

Java version is the problem, you configured ur project on x32 and u put the preconfig directly to the dedicated right ? This is the problem

Solution, reinstall all java x64 and eclipse and put ur source in it and compile there.

I thing this is the problem, also wht else i see ,

HP Reg exampel when u sit restore 200 200 and soemtimes u get 2000 instand restore , olympiad time also start 18:00 and after 1 hour spawn msg about oly wht start again .. , i never had this problems on my pc and now ruin my server :/

workign so hard and have this.. :/ anyway

if some1 have any ideas please reply , or suggestion for wht mechine i should buy with 85e