What people are looking for nowadays...

I don't afraid for you, i think and wish you will make good project outthere and ofc i will try to support you, if your source will be pub or not.... Good Luck 8)

wtf? :DDDDDDDDDDD

He talks about a SERVER with my source :DDD

wtf? :DDDDDDDDDDD

He talks about a SERVER with my source :DDD

whatever, i was talking for his server basicaly.... ^^ And i think his server will be rocks, while he will use your source ;D

I never make dreams,im just trying to do my best.

Dream becomes true sometimes if you can make it by yourself Real one... That's the point and i think you got the point ;)

Chronicle : Interlude

Rates : 30-70 ( XP ) , 150-250 ( Adena )

Farming : Preff without custom areas but if you do them good, it's oke

PvP : It's IL , archers, daggers, not a big nerf but still every chronicle had it's heroes.

PvE and items : Should be some hours spent on farming to get some gear, but not ridiculous time and/or prices

Custom sets : No it should be fine with what IL has.

Buffers : NPC buffers up to 3ed class, after that 3ed class buffs on humans, preff not AIO, it ruins alot but acceptable

Admins : If you can't code and just use forums to get others help, don't bother doing stuff.

Donations : Yeh you need money but dont screw every player out there with OP donations

L2OFF

Chronicle : Interlude

Rates : 30-70 ( XP ) , 150-250 ( Adena )

Farming : Preff without custom areas but if you do them good, it's oke

PvP : It's IL , archers, daggers, not a big nerf but still every chronicle had it's heroes.

PvE and items : Should be some hours spent on farming to get some gear, but not ridiculous time and/or prices

Custom sets : No it should be fine with what IL has.

Buffers : NPC buffers up to 3ed class, after that 3ed class buffs on humans, preff not AIO, it ruins alot but acceptable

Admins : If you can't code and just use forums to get others help, don't bother doing stuff.

Donations : Yeh you need money but dont screw every player out there with OP donations

L2OFF

The only thing that should be done with the donation is: Not to sell items that can't be farmed IG, they should be obtainable by non donators as well, only some items like cloaks, and stuff should be obtainable by donators, otherwise nope.

The only thing that should be done with the donation is: Not to sell items that can't be farmed IG, they should be obtainable by non donators as well, only some items like cloaks, and stuff should be obtainable by donators, otherwise nope.

Something like Riot does with LoL .

Selling skins, it doesn't affect the game play but you do get something " cool " with your money.

But even with donations its oke if you get a max +8-10 weapon and +6 armour. That's not to OP on a server with my requirements.

Hello there,

The purpose of this topic is to give us* your thoughts about the ideal server.

what are you looking for nowadays?(client,rates,enchants etc,etc)

what things(features,actions etc) you dont like?

by us I mean everyone who is willing to build/create a server in the near future.

Hmm,

Well, there are some things that can we suggest.

First of all, an ideal server can have a lot of things but let's be more specific.

I would like to see a server which is Gracia Final x200 maximum.

Also, the most important thing we are looking for its the Balanced PvP system very hard at these days. ( I play Lineage years and I seen daggers to throw 3.000-4.000 dmg in every class). Balance is very important for a player who is a newcomer.

Enchant rates would be nice Free +7 Full Enchant +18. Rates? 100% until +7 and after that  :

Normal Scrolls : 50% Sucess Rate ( 2 / 6 Succeed)

Blessed Scrolls : 75% Sucess Rate ( 3/ 6 Succeed)

Of course no custom items.

Let's go to the farm zones.

My opinion, is as many unique farm zones as you can to add to send a feeling to the player that he hasn't only 2 places to farm but 6-7.

What I'm thinking? 7 Unique Places as for your Farm Zones 4 of them included PvP with a Karma Protector inside and 3 Farm Zones in Peace Mode I mean you dont have the right to flag overthere. Oh, and lets put some levels of difficutlyness.

- Easy Farm ( Easy mode for everyone ).

- Middle Farm ( Normal Farm for everyone ).

- Hard Farm ( Some classes can afford that like Duelist and etc ).

- Very Hard Farm (Only Parties) but good drops.

Oh and by saying PvP included in the first 4 zones I mean to pay attention more at the farm but if you want you can take some PvPs.

Now, lets go to the PvP.

5 Zones especially for PvP. I prefer arenas but not the typical ones ( Giran ,Gludin, and etc)

Something new to attract the player maybe new arenas. How is that?

Or just some selected areas like MOS ( Monastery Of Silence or Primeval Isle or Elven Fortress , Elven Ruins, Giants Cave , Varka Outpost and etc ).

I think creativity its the best weapon to attract a player at your server.

And of course PvP Events in Catacombs for example.

Oh, and something else you can code something which can show in every zone how many people are there from Gatekeeper like Elven Ruins (Currently 150 People) or something like that.

Last, I would like to see as many bosses as I can I mean, heroic bosses like Halisha with a lot of good drops and etc.

And not the typical ones Valakas and etc we already know these bosses. This depend on the client but I just noticed.

These are my ideas :)

Personally, I am an INTERLUDE lover and I nowadays prefer PVP servers with rates x1000 and above with easy farming and easy enchanting rates, cause I don't have time to spend on XPING and FARMING all day long..

I would really prefer a server with a lot of Custom items but of course balanced!!!

Max Subclasses = 5

Custom Currency

Hero 1 Week  (+++++ Hero skills in Subclass!!!!)

Sieges 1 Week (For a lot of Action)

Safe Enchant = 7 (for Jewels , Armor , Weapon)

Max Enchant = 25 (for Jewels , Armor , Weapon)

Custom Weapons = Epic or Vesper (Dynasty is too classic...)

Custom Armors = Black Vesper / Epic Apella / Could be simple S grade armors with custom stats..(Just saying)

Custom Accessories with Custom Stats ( e.x Baium Hair , Epic Mask , etc.)

Custom PvP Kills / Pks Color System (100 , 300 , 450 , 600 , 750 , 900 , etc)

Nice rates for me would be:

Normal Scrolls = 75%

Blessed Scrolls = 90-95%

Crystal Scrolls (for bigger enchant) = 100% 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifestone Rate = 20-25%

CUSTOM ZONES:

Safe Zone (For newbies)

PvP/No PK Farm Zone (Better Drop that Safe Zone)

PvP/PK Farm Zone (Harder Mobs with of course better Drop than all other Zones)

Mini Raid Boss Zone (Mini Raidboss that can be killed solo but with a 30 min respawn time or more, with custom drop like BOGS/CP potions/The custom currency/etc

Grand Bosses Zone (Raidbosses such as Antharas , Baium , Valakas , Zaken , Ant Queen) - ( This bosses should not  be killed solo without good items... and they should have many drops ex. Crystall Scrolls/Blessed Scrolls , The Custom Currency , Hero Potion , CP potions , Custom Accessories etc.

PvP/PK Adena Zone (Very Easy Mobs Included with a big drop of adena like 100kk each or something)

CUSTOM PVP ZONE IS NOT NEEDED (IN MY OPINION). IF NEEDED => Primeval Island :D  :not bad:

All in all, I prefer a server that has  custom items (armors, weapons , special tattoos, accessories etc , balance ,  nice gameplay , and an easy way to get into the top). I really hope I'm not the only one that thinks this way:)

:y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:

Actually,everyone is looking for a  C6 mid rate with OFF files and probably no customs since they don't wanna donate.

The point is that after 9 years experience in this game, I can say that the best client around is C4-C5, if you have some time to fix the bugs, it's the most balanced ever.

Too bad that people can't think a little bit and ask for a mid rate server like that,they keep going on C6 servers with full augumentations bugs and crying for doing 1.2k damage on a bishop.