[L2J]L2Infernal

InfernalL2

Server is running smooth from the very beggining - none of ddos attack succeded, so all went very good till present day.

We have stable and daily growing community with aprox 1k online accounts at picks.

Many clans are joining and getting their gears fast before next siedges which will be next sunday 21/7 :)

I highly reccomend starting to play L2 Infernal couse we had only 1 olympiad period so far so everyone is capable to mess up with new claimed heroes :)

Very active and helpfull Staff is keeping community from boting, flaming and bug abusing - automatic event give lot of fun but it happens that events are runed manually even by GM.

Grate number of fixes are implemented constantly based on players suggestions and reports but only those which are checked and proved to be misfuntioning or improve gameplay.

IN SUMMARY - I HIGHLY RECCOMEND ALL INTERESTED PLAYERS TO COME AND SEE WHAT WE ARE UP TO :)

So how many online per day/night you have? (Dont tell us how many accounts were created, cuz if your population is big I might come to you since im not playing l2 for the past  1 month :p)

i logged right after rr and i pressed .online ...the number was 4xx so about half of the server is offline shops...also so many bots at IT and fog...w/e admin find a bot he jail it for 12h and then the ppl can continue bot with no problem...FAIL server...l2 agony is the best option right now ,starts at 2  days

i logged right after rr and i pressed .online ...the number was 4xx so about half of the server is offline shops...also so many bots at IT and fog...w/e admin find a bot he jail it for 12h and then the ppl can continue bot with no problem...FAIL server...l2 agony is the best option right now ,starts at 2  days

nice fail :P