[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

yes l2 is solo game and ur suppose to kill full pts by ur self ,is that what u want to say?

Im saying its autoflag, 2 blank zones w/o walls, 3-4 spawn near  each others so that tells everthing.

Just 1 clan/ally dickholding whole zone and zerking everyone at spawn. + endless circle running  to chase archers/tricksters.

Im saying its autoflag, 2 blank zones w/o walls, 3-4 spawn near  each others so that tells everthing.

Just 1 clan/ally dickholding whole zone and zerking everyone at spawn. + endless circle running  to chase archers/tricksters.

join on clan and stop fucking crying all day

you are just butthurted cause you cant find a clan and you die all day

Which clan is that? StarK ? PinkPajamas? HotGates? HollyGuards?EmpiresUnited?

I can name a dozen which pvp daily there.

Join a clan or stop QQ 24/7.

Which clan is that? StarK ? PinkPajamas? HotGates? HollyGuards?EmpiresUnited?

I can name a dozen which pvp daily there.

Join a clan or stop QQ 24/7.

this is what he do

on forums and ing all day

:/

This server had name before l2Arctic? I detect same stupid ideas & same stupid antibot system(lameguard? lol)-l2net working perfect there wo modyfications, idk what this protect?

"NEVER USE OLD SH!T IDEAS FAILORRRR-WAS FAIL AND WILL BE FAILLLL AGAIN NOOB!!!!"

PS. +1 -easy farm - U try do server pvp :troll: :troll: :troll:

Anyway GL mate!

This server had name before l2Arctic? I detect same stupid ideas & same stupid antibot system(lameguard? lol)-l2net working perfect there wo modyfications, idk what this protect?

"NEVER USE OLD SH!T IDEAS FAILORRRR-WAS FAIL AND WILL BE FAILLLL AGAIN NOOB!!!!"

PS. +1 -easy farm - U try do server pvp :troll: :troll: :troll:

Anyway GL mate!

Are you living 2 years in the past?

why every polish player that i know is pure retarded or at least  99% of them?? WHO DID THIS TO YOU GUYS?

Forgive him

His time fluctuation transcended 2 years ago and when he made this post ,after that he realised too late that he is in 2013 near 2014

EDIT: Chyba ,who was the 1% polish player that wasnt retarded?

Yeah i living in the past mate:P From many years i lf any just "common" server and i just found fails, emo-kids , id1ots with done sh1t projects ....BTW I played with romanian guys (like sunbeam) who cry (like emo) on ts so i think polish guys is more mature than many ppl from other eu countrys. So mate dont tell me bullsh1ts about polish players PLZ:D