[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

And you were the one who replace me where? Oh wait! In a graveyard gj. Yes cause I can't write.

ye graveyard, like on dodge when there was 400+ on u were not doing the same? please.

ye graveyard, like on dodge when there was 400+ on u were not doing the same? please.

400 on with 10 sec delay, op gameplay

kgo for pacman

Do the same with E.Gm privis, I bet u didn't even read them.

Okay.

Now, go play with your e-booter (u know who) . But wait, you tried that already & you failed as you did in your life so far. 20-23 years old fat pig wasting his whole life in front of a computer 24/7 playing LoL, L2, have no friends, trying to get a e-gf. Make a topic about it and you might find a besexual to do a nice cyber relationship.

Okay.

Now, go play with your e-booter (u know who) . But wait, you tried that already & you failed as you did in your life so far. 20-23 years old fat pig wasting his whole life in front of a computer 24/7 playing LoL, L2, have no friends, trying to get a e-gf. Make a topic about it and you might find a besexual to do a nice cyber relationship.

you have a really big problem with the kg its obvious dude

What happened to your facebook panakos fatakos? Why did you delete/made it invisisble? :/ Afraid of smth ?

No results found for panakos fatakos.

Showing results for pancakes fatalis.

Okay.

Even your words are senseless, fkin scrub wannabe troll.

I never played LoL in my life. The only fat here is you, btw you should change glasses, you're still blind even with them.

Guess who's calling me "fat", the one who was 24/7 in game on invisible mode and wasting his time ddosing his enemies in olympiad bcz he was way too handless on trickster and couldn't even kill SK.    /fkin facepalm, try again you might success next time for GM,  bb.

Even your words are senseless, fkin scrub wannabe troll.

I never played LoL in my life. The only fat here is you, btw you should change glasses, you're still blind even with them.

Guess who's calling me "fat", the one who was 24/7 in game on invisible mode and wasting his time ddosing his enemies in olympiad bcz he was way too handless on trickster and couldn't even kill SK.    /fkin facepalm, try again you might success next time for GM,  bb.

I'm not referring to you obviously.

The thing is that you and your friend Chyba are incapable of having a decent success in your life outsie your e-world. You finished school probably and by this I mean High School and now you sit in your chair, in front of a pc, tryin' to play okay I respect that. But you both can't leave on your own as you lack of money. Revolutionist of your own living  room. Big success.