[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

perfect server for Chyba!

anyway i'l be playing renewal on that date, how unfortunate :(

yes play renewal, they will get money for 2 months and then they will close server

btw whats wrong with them? I made a forum acc when it opened last summer and i tried tro log after 3 months and i was banned, reason was "You flamed GM BLABLABLA"

I hope he's not another swedish with greek IP. :D

The funniest were that Dodge jail/ch you/your clan and said that Inve did it and got kicked cuz of curruption while he left alone.

Btw dunno why you are mad frand,i call every trickster papper,wasnt a negative comment at all ,just a fact. <3

yes play renewal, they will get money for 2 months and then they will close server

btw whats wrong with them? I made a forum acc when it opened last summer and i tried tro log after 3 months and i was banned, reason was "You flamed GM BLABLABLA"

sawk gm from renewal doesnt even need money ,hes rich japanese ,he just host the server for fun ,i know that

he failed twice due to his retarded economy where only zerg clans can get maximised gear

im going to give it a 2nd shoot, hoping this time will be better ,still better to play on renewal rather than random javas where daggers hit 500,gladi 300 and so on

- Element to level 4.

I already know the balance by seeing this

just another random freya server where all classes hit 500 dmg ,pvp take like hours 1v1 and healers are immortal

kids dont know whats lineage ,i give up playing retarded freya servers that popup eachtime other freya fails ,if its epilogue i know its better ,cuz random java epilogue pack have OP balance ,just need some proper adjustements to make classes equal yet they all give huge dmg ,not like freya where all classes hit 300-500-700 max ,im fking tired of this ,this is not pvp for me ,and prolly for most of oldschool players

NOW ,have u asked ur self ,WHY EVERYTIME a new freya server fails in 2-3-4 weeks ,new server freya appears?

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE:

SAME F.U.C.K.I.N.G GMS with same F.U.C.K.I.N.G  features

If im right for the 5th time by telling this, then dodge will just let his stupid trash server lives for more 1 months while this server goes live so he wont awake suspicions, till then ,this server (ANOTHER PROJECT) will come to fail very hard just like all others, and then /care freebear ,let stupid donator kids fill his ass with money while they get a mega blowjob from them ,haha ,never ending circle ,yet kids are so stupid ,they still donate for trash servers like this ,they get what they deserve ,its their money after all :))

THIS IS MY VERY TRUE OPINION AND THE REAL FACT, now ,you can consider this a flame ,i dont care ,i dont see any other truth than this :)

EDIT AGAIN: As you see, another new mxc account with new FREYA popup here in next second ,its like the 6th time ,it became so obvious im tired of it

ADDITIONAL QUOTE: F.U.C.K, i need better english + Matthew can tell you all the story ,he knows everything since begin of sonic ,the developers behind and etc ,RIGHT MATTHEW?

2ND ADDITIONAL QUOTE: I KNOW ,every freya that appears as new server its midnights project *we may be wrong ,yet not* ,i can give u an example: www.L2Spire.com, this is freya server thats obviously not their project ,EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT ,features,enchants,glows, now stop playing their trash servers if u dont want to waste meaningless time ,haha

• Considering features and the expiriance that we meet already by playing billions of those kind of servers i would like to note that i don't see anything special in this server.
    I'm not trolling i'm just saying truthly facts:

1. - L2j Freya skill engine totally reworked.
    - Over 95% skills fixed.
    - PvP Class Balance.

Means: Nerf of classes skills etc for me.

• - Augments reworked, 5%.

What does 5% means?

Also using elfocrash vote NPC is not wise choise for me. I've personaly test it myself and i know that 50% of players who actualy voted doesn't have chance to recieve the reward they vote for.

About else standart for pvp server.

No anti-bot means enough for me.

Cya.

• Considering features and the expiriance that we meet already by playing billions of those kind of servers i would like to note that i don't see anything special in this server.
    I'm not trolling i'm just saying truthly facts:

1. - L2j Freya skill engine totally reworked.
    - Over 95% skills fixed.
    - PvP Class Balance.

Means: Nerf of classes skills etc for me.

• - Augments reworked, 5%.

What does 5% means?

Also using elfocrash vote NPC is not wise choise for me. I've personaly test it myself and i know that 50% of players who actualy voted doesn't have chance to recieve the reward they vote for.

About else standart for pvp server.

No anti-bot means enough for me.

Cya.

i heard these fuc.king fail quotes about a bazillion times

95% balance *= 95% br balance where 5% is good only* ,we know that already ,-beep-ing br balance ,pvp for eternity ,we know ,ive played almost all his fuking failure freyas, he never change balance, and features are always the same ,such a brainless gm ,never saw worse*

- PvP Class Balance. = spare me ur shit BR admin ,i became sherlock in disguise just to reveal ur fuking retardness by observing ur ultra failure projects from affar

NOTE: IM NOT MAD ,is my way to tell him HELLO AGAIN ONCE UPON A TIME

Well im bored of l2 anyway,ppl that are doing pvp server are the same and only Aeron got my respect. Im rly tired of these kids that feel shame for ther nationality and trashtalking for a bigger e-penis.

I was playing l2 with some friends,but since they proove me wrong there is not a reason to keep playing a 'teamwork' game.

Well im bored of l2 anyway,ppl that are doing pvp server are the same and only Aeron got my respect. Im rly tired of these kids that feel shame for ther nationality and trashtalking for a bigger e-penis.

I was playing l2 with some friends,but since they proove me wrong there is not a reason to keep playing a 'teamwork' game.

Tell us the head owner/dev of all these fuking copy-paste random freya pack projects matthew

i remember it was Midnight

i just cant believe how can a troll gm like that, make such shitty servers yet he gains 300+ all the time

ONTOPIC:

(empty)

OFFTOPIC:

Thats pretty funnie i'm currectly playing Aeron and its pretty crap.

Tell us the head owner/dev of all these fuking copy-paste random freya pack projects matthew

i remember it was Midnight

i just cant believe how can a troll gm like that, make such shitty servers yet he gains 300+ all the time

Midnight and generally l2 sonic,ddosing every high five and freya high rate server on their grand opening. Like they did with l2dodge..

Anyway i dont care at all,will wait a friend to open his h5 these days, that im helping him with the balance..

Anyway,already got bored talking about crappy servers.

@stewie balance were good when i was playing there,and admin is helping and answering on his pms,thing that others dont care at all.

Midnight and generally l2 sonic,ddosing every high five and freya high rate server on their grand opening. Like they did with l2dodge..

Anyway i dont care at all,will wait a friend to open his h5 these days, that im helping him with the balance..

Anyway,already got bored talking about crappy servers.

@stewie balance were good when i was playing there,and admin is helping and answering on his pms,thing that others dont care at all.

ONTOPIC:

I would like to know who develop this server, and i will give feedback how good it will be.

Otherwise no point of playing it since its for me another 1 week server.

OFFTOPIC:

-------------------------

If you had expiriance being Admin you would know that answering everyone is not possible.

Also apply everyones suggestions will not make server good but will make it .... worst..

Thats why... people are continue crying....

Likewise lets face it there will be no good enough server for all who are playing becouse there is always death and cryers are crying watever and ever happends... even if the perfect Freya server show-up there will be still crying people in it just becouse they blame game but don't blame themselfs...

Thats my opinion about this...

they may be unprofessionals or they do that on purpose!

yet around 10 freya projects and no further progression?

even a monkey could evoluate further OMG

EDIT: Back to Chicken Invaders till normal server opens