Player Commands

.changepassword

Dedicated Server Stats

3.5 i7 2600k Intel

32 Gigs Ram 2133

Solid State HDD - No Item Transaction lag

Ddos Protection

Internet Connection Speed

150/Mbps Download - 50/Mbps Upload for a NO LAG Environment.

To bad all the effort went onto a gamble hoping that old hardcore players will come back...

Wake up.

You need one server that is fresh and offers something NEW new not OLD new that can collect a big amount of players from all the small servers.

This is literally a few config file changes away from 200 other servers.

Why do people choose to ignore the reality and just waste time. You srsly have nothing else to do than setting up copy paste servers?

The server has an active 40-75 players right now.  with an average of 20-30 on at any given time.  More have been joining daily,      The server is hosting events for its first weekend open as a Grand Opening weekend event.  Come check it out an give it a shot...  what do you have to lose?    you might just help us make the best private server yet...    I am the admin,  and i am very passionate about bringing Lineage 2 back to its glory of what it should be...          Come on guys..  Help me make the best private server there is...  www.L2Revived.com  I apologize for the delay in response as i have been working on the server...

x100 is not clearly pvp server, u for real ?

are you for real?  cant you read?  i said "why dont you"  there is no point in playing a 100x server that will take you an hour to get everything you need to play...  why not have it instant then was my point.    i did not say "100x is Pvp server"

are you for real?  cant you read?  i said "why dont you"  there is no point in playing a 100x server that will take you an hour to get everything you need to play...  why not have it instant then was my point.    i did not say "100x is Pvp server"

u look a bit mad.. is that bcs u failed or what ?