1 Division Boost

dalki

Hey all,

As the tittle says i wanna buy 1 division boost from Gold I 9 Points to Platinum V 0 Points.

I give 40 Euros After the boosting.

Contact me as fast as possible.

I pay with PSC.

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

As the tittle says i wanna buy 1 division boost from Gold I 9 Points to Platinum V 0 Points.

I give 40 Euros After the boosting.

Contact me as fast as possible.

I pay with PSC.

Thanks in advance!

None will go first... You should give the money first.

Also pm noble is pro at boosting.

Also dalki is trusted,I Know him in real life

Im InTheEnd dude o.O dafuq...

And also about that, you scammed me and i just got the account back... that's the facts,im happy that i have the e-mail.

And i traded it with dalki for L2Pride items...

Im InTheEnd dude o.O dafuq...

And also about that, you scammed me and i just got the account back... that's the facts,im happy that i have the e-mail.

And i traded it with dalki for L2Pride items...

(no) you tried to scam me by giving me a 19 level account instead of 30 level account full...and then i just took all your l2pride items....it was a christmas gift :)

(no) you tried to scam me by giving me a 19 level account instead of 30 level account full...and then i just took all your l2pride items....it was a christmas gift :)

Rly? Please do not start it again, i trusted you my account because i knew i had the e-mail,and you had to give me a char in L2P never got him and i told you i will get back and you didn't believe me after that you cry at mxc ;) Just if i had screenshots...

Rly? Please do not start it again, i trusted you my account because i knew i had the e-mail,and you had to give me a char in L2P never got him and i told you i will get back and you didn't believe me after that you cry at mxc ;) Just if i had screenshots...

[gr] ti screenshot na eixes re xontradi vagena?

[gr] ti screenshot na eixes re xontradi vagena?

w/e you say,stop spamming now.

Already pm'ed but no reply yet.

Ok thanks for info

i didnt have the time to answer.University exams :)

either you can wait me to finish my exams

or if i play with your account now i ll do it the slow way.as said before. university first,entertainment later

keep in mind that payments go first when trading or making business with me :) also 40euros are only in order to get you to 100 points according to my price list .there is a promo cost as always

about the rest of the topic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2SjNdCZyr9Fm0PM12-m6cyfRP5UaAuY4InmUJje7vbmrpMABD

• 1 month later...