What kind of server would you preffer  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of server would you preffer

• No Custom
    • Custom(Dynasty Armor/Weapons Only)
    • KvN
    • Unlimited Enchat Limit
    • Maximum Enchat Limit

So Vote for what kind of server would you preffer to join.

• No Custom
  • Custom(Dynasty Armor/Weapons Only)
  • Koofs Vs Noobs

And what about the enchat limit?

• Unlimited Enchat Limit
  • Maximum Enchat Limit

P.S You have 2 votes 1 for server style and 1 for enchat limit

no custom tweeked retail like focused on balance and team plays and a progressive enchant system or something that would be balanced yet hard without beeing annoying.

no custom,limited max enchant

Well,why you suggest me Limited Max Enchat?  Unlimited wouldn't be cool? Like Until+16 75% and after +16 35% for each enchat. Would it not be cool?

Also if i put max enchat. What about safe +3 max+10 with 35% rate?

Well,why you suggest me Limited Max Enchat?  Unlimited wouldn't be cool? Like Until+16 75% and after +16 35% for each enchat. Would it not be cool?

Also if i put max enchat. What about safe +3 max+10 with 35% rate?

The thing is with enchant you need to think about balance so if the enchant limit is too high new players will get raped. You should focus more on debuffs and skills not enchant :)

The thing is with enchant you need to think about balance so if the enchant limit is too high new players will get raped. You should focus more on debuffs and skills not enchant :)

What do you mean by focusing on debuffs and skills? Be more specific.

What do you mean by focusing on debuffs and skills? Be more specific.

i mean that enchant is a double bladed sword it can help you to balance or help you to unbalance things, instead of concentrating that much on enchant rates you should focus more on debuff land rates and timers :)

i mean that enchant is a double bladed sword it can help you to balance or help you to unbalance things, instead of concentrating that much on enchant rates you should focus more on debuff land rates and timers :)

Well,from this side we are okay,we tested and fixed things. My thoughts are now in enchat limit should i add it or remove it? Cause If i make it unlimited every player will have a target to make more ++ they're items. If not in some days they will max the enchat and then they will get bored and leave :D

Well,from this side we are okay,we tested and fixed things. My thoughts are now in enchat limit should i add it or remove it? Cause If i make it unlimited every player will have a target to make more ++ they're items. If not in some days they will max the enchat and then they will get bored and leave :D

if the server is good they will not going to leave just because they have max enchant :)

• 1 month later...