interlude [L2J]EVO no custom server is comming

PlayErtheia

Evo your server is fail, cuz you have custom's armors and wep.. make without custom's...

thats not the case of being a fail server

the fail here is the poor concept of the server ,everything is so simple/copy-paste/no imagination/random stats/throw some moobs here and there and thats the server ,ofc its fail but not becuz of customs

Evo your server is fail, cuz you have custom's armors and wep.. make without custom's...

Great u want no custom  ....another ppl want more custom........i most open and one server no custom......and i think i will becouse i have good host and i can keep 2 server :)

Great u want no custom  ....another ppl want more custom........i most open and one server no custom......and i think i will becouse i have good host and i can keep 2 server :)

yes ,mean while u get more donations

BUT I DOUBT ul even make a good server without customs anyway lol

i played here, i farmed like 6-7 hours ,got bored ,the concept is simple minded ,every kid can do server like this ,why u dont struggle and do it better, do it different, put some work on it, put some soul on it ,improvise ,add good features ,make pve entertaining ,make pvp worth?

if u have money to waste, why u dont have time to waste to make server 500% better ,thus way ul gain higher chance of possible incomming donations

thats not the case of being a fail server

the fail here is the poor concept of the server ,everything is so simple/copy-paste/no imagination/random stats/throw some moobs here and there and thats the server ,ofc its fail but not becuz of customs

no u wrong ,server had manny bugs  i fixed most of them.

yes ,mean while u get more donations

BUT I DOUBT ul even make a good server without customs anyway lol

i played here, i farmed like 6-7 hours ,got bored ,the concept is simple minded ,every kid can do server like this ,why u dont struggle and do it better?

i most share my time with : my job  .lineage2 "hobby" and fun :)

my server will be 100% online for 1 year :) after we will see

:)

1 year? People get bored of high rates after weeks/months at most yet you think you can keep this up for a year. I'm being realistic about this, you aren't at all

Evo , you have to learn so much things.

look around take ideas and then make one different server.

Lineage Community get boring of these copy / paste servers every two weeks.

For ex,some players get bored of that 5-20 3-16 enchant AND A LOT OTHER THINGS.

Care about my words and you will success with your next server i guess.

I wish you da best.

Regards,

Jayde.