really ?

xdem

Since when asking if someone is retarded is punishable ? for god's sake

Well, calling someone retarded may harm his feelings.

Dont forget that by the end of the day after all these, we are still people will emotions and feelings.

I am sure this decesion is right.

Well, calling someone retarded may harm his feelings.

Dont forget that by the end of the day after all these, we are still people will emotions and feelings.

I am sure this decesion is right.

are you serius ? he said that the refaral guy hired chinese man and africans

You 've been reported many times about your language,that's why..

but since when retard is flame LOL, I didnt even flame him directly

If we start reporting such reasons this forum will become a piece of crap, comon, its a forum if you say shit like

Maybe he has some africans from Somalia or hired some chinese farmers, how can you speak w/o facts?

you cant expect to be treat reasonable

are you serius ? he said that the refaral guy hired chinese man and africans

If you see a mentally disabled person on the street, will you scream retarded at his face? I think no. Internet isnt any different.

god you retard...you linked an SHA1 decrypter which doesnt work...my link is for an MD5 decrypter...

3 lines, hahah, you are really brain-damaged, go post here the coding for each request so we can see if you really know what you are talking about

Go compile & test it, not working, dumb-ass.

2 min search arround the forum I found these

PS: mxc is not a church

god you retard...you linked an SHA1 decrypter which doesnt work...my link is for an MD5 decrypter...

3 lines, hahah, you are really brain-damaged, go post here the coding for each request so we can see if you really know what you are talking about

Go compile & test it, not working, dumb-ass.

So what about these ? I treat them as they treat me, NONE IN THIS FACKING FORUM GOT DEKARMA FOR SAYING RETARD

you think I care? well I dont give a damn -2 -1 same shitt, thats how the forum thanks you for contributing and helping the shitload of the noobs here