[WTS] Interlude OFF Files

------------------------------------------------------------

SELLING OFF INTERLUDE FILES

------------------------------------------------------------

The Files were written partly by me and a few friends. We had the hopes of one day starting our own server, but throughout development we all began to go in different directions; we eventually ended up finishing the files, however all our priorities have changed and none of us are in the mood to start up a server.

So I figured if we were not going to start up an Interlude OFF server why not share our development (with a small price of course) :D. My Friends and I have all agreed that it is best for us that we sell the files for somewhere around $275 USD. Seeing as the files are not entirely our code they deserve to be sold for less. I have more information about exactly who coded the files and i can also supply images of the server for people that are interested. I am not here to scam anyone, and will provide help to anyone who needs it with the files; either it be a fatal error or just a problem setting up - ill be here to help you.

If You would like to talk to me about possibly purchasing the files please add me in MSN:

dlv_823@hotmail.com

*I recommend MSN over PM's I am slow to reply to PM's*

These Files Rule - However I bought em from Th3On3 a month ago for $450 USD...

And he is selling em here for $275 USD wish i had waited to buy em - but they are totally worth the money.

Haven't had any problems and i plan on starting up a new server called L2 Requiem ^^ These files will make that server possible.

Thanks Th3On3

well, I really Suggest those files, because I have tried them, and they are 99% perfect.

the Files Worth those Money for sure.

;)

Well I hope Some more people contact me. Ive sold the Files to a total of 5 people. And they are all extremely pleased with the files.

You can Contact me by MSN or PM:

dlv_823@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

dErF says ur a scammer.

http://www.postpacific.com/showthread.php?t=12079

:<

I am no scammer I swear, Talk to the People ive already sold the files to.

argorrr@hotmail.com

dErF says ur a scammer.

http://www.postpacific.com/showthread.php?t=12079

:<

WTF? I checked that post and there's nothing there that says he's a scammer or about this files. Stop trying to flame him.