Skill bar problem

Hi everyone!

I'm working on a Lineage 2 Gracia Final project. I'm using an old Server Datapack that I found. I'm modifying and fixing all the problems (trying XD).

I have a little problem with the skill bar. When I log in the game I put the skill bar in my favourite place but when I close the client and relog, the skill bar is in another place. Always it move to the same place.

Do you know what is the problem?

Thank you! Sorry for my bad english.

Before:

z74.png

After:

width=983 height=768http://imageshack.us/a/img442/8780/1ezx.png[/img]

I know these changes are saved inside ur client (system > user.ini or option.ini dunno)

Did you maybe change ur system folder in between?

Thanks for reply! I will try to find the option in these files. I can't change my system folder because I have only 1 system with protocol 83. I didn't find another!

It got nothing related to server side. Your client doesn't look to save infos. Read-only file/folder, perhaps ?

Thanks for reply. I was checking in my system folder and I found a folder called: "backup 00.22.20.386". This folder is Read-Only and inside are 2 files: L2.ini and user.ini

I don't know what is the function of this folder.

Thanks for reply. I was checking in my system folder and I found a folder called: "backup 00.22.20.386". This folder is Read-Only and inside are 2 files: L2.ini and user.ini

I don't know what is the function of this folder.

Did you use L2Lige by any chance?

Cause l2lige makes those backups

But that has nothing to do with your problem...

Did you use L2Lige by any chance?

Cause l2lige makes those backups

But that has nothing to do with your problem...

Yes I used L2lige some times to edit ini files. I will reinstall my system folder without L2lige using.

• 4 weeks later...