opinions

• 2 weeks later...

1) if u want a server which will be in life only  3 months then go to high rates with gm shop and donation ^^

2) if u want a long time server: find a very good idea to create an original server since there are a lot of L2 server in the world  ;D

3) if u want just money, bahhh take option 1 ^^

Hmm high rate server have high population(mostly kids but..nvm <<)..

high rate servers (gm shop , enchants +++ , quick lvl up etc) -> high population,but dumb,pvp lasts 1-2sec at most.

low rate servers (doesnt have any of the above) -> in the beggining low POPULATION..rly low,unless u make server FTW..u need to form parties for easier lvl up(community +++)...anyway...

try making smthin like 30-45x in the begging..then just LOWER them to x15-x20 ...:)

ps this server has low rate,but i know that at least 30 ppl w8 for it: http://www.l2revolt.com/?p=features

My opinion:

Interlude.......Pack: EMU

Rates:

1000+

Enchant Rates:+10 Safe +30 Max

More custom items like:wings,ice crusader....u know....a lot of players that who play pvp servers like this

Try to make all custom items to be balanced in stats....that all players to can fight with all classes....some custom zones,some custom npc's...a custom nobless system....a custom hero system....//manualhero every end of week is better...and...u will se...