[Share][L2Net] Scripts

Michaeltje

Hey guys,

Been using l2net now for about 3 years (only private servers) and i'll share some of the scripts i mainly used over the years.
I also use L2Tower and zRanger.. so some of my scripts might not look usefull on it's own, but in combination with other programs, they will xD

Not going to give to much support with these scripts, if you understand even a little bit from l2net you'll figure them out. Scripts are really basic for the most part.
Scripts i shared are mostly for freya or High5. This means they might work on other clients, but i can't promise that/neither will i test it :P

Some scripts i have for years.. so i can't give proper credits to all of the creators. Most scripts i got came straight from L2Net forum (http://www.insane-gamers.com/)
and I editted them to my needs.

Scripts in the pack:
- Advanced Enchanting script (made by iosc)
- Anti-backstab (made by Knoxville)  > turns character around instead of using a skill to turn around
- Attributing (made by mochitto)
- Auto augment High5 (made by ..unknown)  > put the files from the "include" folder inside your l2net folder named "include"
- Auto augment Freya  (modified script from hi5)
- Clan reputation for highrates  (L2Net will click for you on that dwarf in Rune town to buy clan rep for those alliance items)
- OOG Clan buffers (It's a really messy script since it's assembled by me, originally made by Phear3d)
- CP bots > Changes to all 3 subs, uses summon cp on all subs. Possibility to add a loop to rebuff
- Enchanting (Think only freya, not sure)
- Skillenchant (Made by Phear3d)
- Talismans from fort/castle > exchanges KE for talisman, deletes the useless ones and keeps the usefull ones
                                            > just put "//" in front of the ones you need. It will delete all the ones without "//"

Download:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/Td3mkfjC/L2Net_Scripts_Michaeltje.html?

Enjoy :)

Edited by Michaeltje
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Some scripts i have for years.. so i can't give proper credits to all of the creators. Most scripts i got came straight from L2Net forum (http://www.insane-gamers.com/)

Scripts in the pack:

- Advanced Enchanting script (made by iosc)

- Anti-backstab (made by.. Knoxville)  > turns character around instead of using a skill to turn around

- Attributing (made by mochitto)

- Auto augment High5 (made by ..unknown)  > put the files from the "include" folder inside your l2net folder named "include"

- Auto augment Freya  (modified script from hi5)

- Clan reputation for highrates  (L2Net will click for you on that dwarf in Rune town to buy clan rep for those alliance items)

- OOG Clan buffers (It's a really messy script since it's made by me.. orginally for my own use, but really easy to understand/edit)

- OOG Clan buffers ( Lies, it was edited by you and you only added some little custom commands, the base core code is all done by Me(phear3d) again.)

- CP bots > Changes to all 3 subs, uses summon cp on all subs. Possibility to add a loop to rebuff

- Enchanting (Think only freya, not sure)

- Skillenchant (Lag should not affect script since it operates on recieved serverpackets, no packet? no action, Made by Me(Phear3d))

- Talismans from fort/castle > exchanges KE for talisman, deletes the useless ones and keeps the usefull ones

> just put "//" in front of the ones you need. It will delete all the ones without "//"

I see a lot of my other functions in your other scripts, For example my mail function client packet in your "CP bots" script. It's very easy for a coder to recognize their own code, when you fail to change it.

You should give proper credit , it's people like you that make people like me hessitant to share codes. If you enjoy having access to free good stuff, you should try to remember that.

Clanbuffer_Buffer1.l2s (removing credits and adding your own, just LOL)

//Script made by Michael

//Enjoy :P

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_SUBDoom "doom"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_SUBSummoner "summ"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_Cubic "cubic"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_SUBPhoenix "tank"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_TOL "tol"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_COMBAT "combat"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_SUBSH "shillen"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_COV "cov"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_Beam "Beam me up scotty!"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_PROP "pow"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_COMMANDS "commands"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_LEAVE "leavex"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_RESET "buffreset"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_CRASH "CRASH"

DEFINE_GLOBAL STRING MSG_ACCEPT "accept"

Edited by MlDNlGHT

As i also wrote in the topic, yes i didnt give all the credits... bcs its a mix up from a lot of scripts that i found over the years.

Since i intended to only use em for personal use, i didnt keep record of all the owners where i used scripts or parts of scripts from.

As mentioned in my topic:

As for credits inside the scripts... they're old scripts that i don't even use anymore (or rarely)

I didnt check them all before posting them here..

Sorry about that, I tried to give as much credits as possible.. just couldn't find all pieces or codes right away.

If ppl (.. long time ago alrdy) didnt ask for the scripts i used, i wouldn't even have shared them here.

Topic will be editted with the proper credits to you in a second, if u like i take the download link down :P

Edit:

About the skillenchant script, it messed up a lot for me ...

if i remember well (i didnt play l2 for 1.5 year now or so) it sometimes didnt recognize when a skill enchanted successfully or it didnt.

So sometimes the script was enchanting to for example +10, while the skill was still at +5.

Edited by Michaeltje

No real harm done, I do believe you didn't intentionally mean to discredit or steal anyones work.

It's just one of my big pet peevs. Can't stand 'rippers'...... All good man.

As for the skill enchant, that one's really old. I haven't used it in ages, but just briefly looking back over the script it looked like it was packet/event driven.

You should try out my newest version of it, it requires no script edits in any editor, you operate all settings from an In Game Window, Much like L2Tower works.

It uses many of the same server packets for the actual enchanting. I have been using it on a Freya Server for the past week, with little to no problems...

Not to mention, it's HELLA fast! No flood protection on skill enchanting ftw :)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/169435-share-script-l2net-ig-skill-enchant-freya/

P.S. The scripts aren't that valuable, or private, and are found all over the net. THEY should NOT be hidden, even for 1 post.

Whoever says different is insane.

Edited by MlDNlGHT

Yee... they're all old scripts or parts from old scripts :p

But well, they worked fine for me ^_^ saved me hours of time.

I don't play lineage anymore (sadly enough) server's around arn't worth playing xD

Will forward it to some friends of me who do still play.

Sorry again, and great work :p

• 1 year later...