How-to Hex Engine.dll-

KarmaLog

Find any hex editor, with search by ASCII abilities ..Example Hex editor: Free HEx Editor XVI32

Client side:

Open ..\LineageII\System\Network.dll (Engine.dll for C2 or C3) go to 0x41138 or find by ASCII string "-%&@!" (without quotes):

There we see "[;'.]94-31==-%&@!^+]", it is full, default auth key for LineAge2 C1. In order to login to your server you have to find the exact key.An example of these keys can be found in L2Walker's Folder "token.wp" at ts= bla bla. Copy and paste one of these keys to your engine.dll and test OR if you already can login to server with L2Walker, copy-paste the "ts" Hex numbers to your engine.dll.

Note: if you edit l2player's engine.dll you will find with your hex editor the word "E.X.C.E.P.T.I.O.N." instead of "[;'.]94-31==-%&@!^+]"

If you use XVI32 click Ctrl+G and put in decimal this: 6087300 .At the right you can see the Encryption key, at the left there is the Hex part (similar as "token.wp").

• 2 weeks later...
Jap it's good program but what i must to do when write' date=' wrong size :( ?[/quote']

wrong size means that engine.dll either its encrypted (packed) with a encryption-packer tool, or the token is placed in a different address. (search it manually with hex editor)

Jap it's good program but what i must to do when write' date=' wrong size :( ?[/quote']

wrong size means that engine.dll either its encrypted (packed) with a encryption-packer tool, or the token is placed in a different address. (search it manually with hex editor)

axmm kai perimeneis na vrei kapoios to sigekrimeno address manual ? yparxoun 89237286743829 address mesa se ena dll re dose mas ena hint :(

i have a question..

the protocol version is based on the token or they don't have nothing to do each other?

Protocol version is the revision, token is versioncheckpacket. they are diferent things....its the blowfish algorithm encryption in other words.