*cough cough* Your attention please...

mg13gr

1. Dev, you're retard. It's well known. Your report was nonsense, every single human with IQ 40 plus could understand it.

2. That guy, the customer of Silv3rmoon, said that Silv3rmoon scammed the money, NOT me. He even added me no skype and he told me he can prove it.

3. About my reputation.. You're jealous of that, right Dev?  :dat:

4. Zake, you locked the topic. Reason? o.O Btw, we're in SPAM section. Don't lock it with the same excuse. Thanks.

About the story with the paysafecards.

It looks like that to me.

1 is Silvermoon

2 is customer

2 wants to buy something from 1 using paysafecards.

Yesteday, 2 gave a psc to 1 and 1 claimed it was empty.

Today the same thing happened. I checked the second paysafe and it was spent on LoL. 2 didn't know how to check psc balance. I told him how and he saw that the first psc he gave to 1 in order to check if it has money, was spent on LoL as well.

So, we got 2 possible scenarios.

a) Silvermoon is a faking scammer and he spent the money on them.

b) His customer uses the paysafecards while Silvermoon is looking for exchanger.

Πρέπει να μου δώσεις ποσοστό για τους costumers που έχω στείλει σε εσένα,τέλος.Α και τα Rp μην ξεχάσω... :troll:

Πρέπει να μου δώσεις ποσοστό για τους costumers που έχω στείλει σε εσένα,τέλος.Α και τα Rp μην ξεχάσω... :troll:

Ζήτημα να έχω και καμιά 10αριά πελάτες από τo MxC. o.O

Ρε αυτός δεν έδωσε λεφτά όταν ζήτησα πλαστικό φέρετρο για την μάνα του xdem,επειδή το ξύλινο το έχουν γαμήσει οι τερμίτες.

Θες να σου δώσει και ποσοστό?

Ρε αυτός δεν έδωσε λεφτά όταν ζήτησα πλαστικό φέρετρο για την μάνα του xdem,επειδή το ξύλινο το έχουν γαμήσει οι τερμίτες.

ΓΙΑΤΙ ΗΜΟΥΝ ΤΟΣΟ ΣΙΓΟΥΡΟΣ ΟΤΙ ΘΑ ΛΕΓΕΣ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΕΤΟΙΟ ; ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

πέθανα