Referrals 250 (10 level)

Stone

As the title says , you give me 10 accounts first free(so i can see if you really can do it fast) you get payed for 50% you do the 50% and then the rest.

Already have this site which is trusted in some other forums http://lol-referral.com/

As the title says , you give me 10 accounts first free(so i can see if you really can do it fast) you get payed for 50% you do the 50% and then the rest.

Already have this site which is trusted in some other forums http://lol-referral.com/

Can you rephrase your sentence? I think I'm not the only one who doesn't fully understands what you are trying to say. ( related to the 10 accs and related to that site )

What i mean : You know how referral system works , (get a smurf account level 10 & win prices)

So i would like to buy 250 referalls (as 250 are max one).

I am paying  90 euro for this but i wanna know that you are trusted so first you must give 10 referrals free then i will give you 45 euro(max)[1/2 of full price] then you will make me 115 referrals more. So in the end i will have 125 referrals (1/2) and you will have 45 euro (1/2)

After the 125 referrals done you will get 45 euro more , and you will do the rest referrals left (125)

arent the first 10 giving 975rps? just sayin

And how can i know that you are trusted (if you can do referrals 10 referrals can be done in some hours)

After that you get 1/2 of money that we deal.

mporei na mou e3igisi kaneis ti einai auto?

[gr] Θέλει να του πας 250 acc από 0 lvl στα 10 lvl και να σου δώσει συνολικά 90 ευρώ..

[gr] Θέλει να του πας 250 acc από 0 lvl στα 10 lvl και να σου δώσει συνολικά 90 ευρώ..

[GR] auto ginete meso vm, did san botakia kai apokalounte referrals

After the 125 referrals done you will get 45 euro more , and you will do the rest referrals left (125)

And how can i know that you are trusted (if you can do referrals 10 referrals can be done in some hours)

After that you get 1/2 of money that we deal.

you dont but no one can trust you too.same logic.also you re unsure if someone after the 10 acccounts will continue the project...finally the cap  for the rewards is limited to 150refs.above this number they aint count

you dont but no one can trust you too.same logic.also you re unsure if someone after the 10 acccounts will continue the project...finally the cap  for the rewards is limited to 150refs.above this number they aint count

You are wrong,after 150 for every 50 you get +5000 rp

That means +10000 riot points !!