classic [L2J]L2Bellum

man tell me one reason you ask for a server to another server section...new players who check the post maybe dont enter cuz they will think that the server gonna post is better...anyway i play at server,very nice and balanced some ppl are friendly some not,but its good for playing pvp even with 30 ppl there is pvp...the community is growing and i believe soon the server will be full

++++

Clans with 4 people inside have lvl 8 <- knowing that there isn't donations that's pretty much weird.

Augment skills do not have regin which means that any bishop is a OP class or AL.

Cubics work on unflagged people.

Olys are full bugged: Example... if you join a match and your oponent disconnects, the match never ends and you have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out, once you get out you can't join olys anymore or teleport to another place. You have to wait that the olys end.

I've tried to believe that the server was going to grow but there's 1 Admin and 2/3 GM's and we never see them online or taking attention to the players reports so it isn't for me.

This server had everything to be good but they didn't know how to develop so here it goes.

Fail.png