Hunting Areas

Hey, i havnt been playing l2 since c3 and was wondering what are the good lvling areas in interlude.

im currently playing on l2terror

if someone can tell me like good areas to hunt in like lvl 70+ would help a lot ^^.

theres many areas 70+ added since C3...

Hot Springs, Varka Silenos Stronghold, Ketra Orc Outpost, Forge of Gods, Wall of Argos, Imperial Tomb, Stakato Nest, Primeval Isle....

but for me, the most fast lvling place after 70 is Silent Valley..u can stay there till lvl 77, mobs are 1/2 hp and easy to kill..good drops in there

if ur server is one of those with npc bufer and 4 lines of buffs..well u can go alone to Primeval >_<

If you have full buffs you can choose dark omens or other catacombs or necropolis for crazy exp or you can chose the places Koyuki said :P

theres many areas 70+ added since C3...

Hot Springs, Varka Silenos Stronghold, Ketra Orc Outpost, Forge of Gods, Wall of Argos, Imperial Tomb, Stakato Nest, Primeval Isle....

but for me, the most fast lvling place after 70 is Silent Valley..u can stay there till lvl 77, mobs are 1/2 hp and easy to kill..good drops in there

if ur server is one of those with npc bufer and 4 lines of buffs..well u can go alone to Primeval >_<

Hey, i havnt been playing l2 since c3 and was wondering what are the good lvling areas in interlude.

im currently playing on l2terror

if someone can tell me like good areas to hunt in like lvl 70+ would help a lot ^^.

1st tell us what class are you?Have you any support?