[TRICK]Shadow Weapon bug

Its my first post so if i do/write something wrong correct me.

I found this bug on the low rate(7x) server of TehGamers Kamael/Hellbound CT1.5

As you know on a low rate server is bit hard to make money end exp so i didnt bought the normall dagger weapon c grade (dark Screamer) because i didnt had money....LOL....and bought the shadow weapon.As you know shadow weapons after some use they break.Anyway in the point.........i was leveling in the Pavel Ruins of schuttgart region {by hitting spiders} and after some time (i think i was leveling for about 40 mins)i told in myself WTF why the sw hasnt broke.After that i was leveling and had the window of the invetory opened and wachting the weapon.................[guess what] it stuck on 147/300....hehe....after a while i left from there and went somewhere else to level up and it was stuck until i loged out and the other day i got in i was hitting monsters from another region and it was redusing it almost broke but when i went back there it stuck again{by hitting the spiders again}.

I might forgot something but pretty much this is the bug

I wanted to know if it works on other servers so to make it a trick or something like that...............And of couse if its usefull..........

If you want more information that i didnt mention feel free to tell me

Its my first post so if i do/write something wrong correct me.

I found this bug on the low rate(7x) server of TehGamers Kamael/Hellbound CT1.5

As you know on a low rate server is bit hard to make money end exp so i didnt bought the normall dagger weapon c grade (dark Screamer) because i didnt had money....LOL....and bought the shadow weapon.As you know shadow weapons after some use they break.Anyway in the point.........i was leveling in the Pavel Ruins of schuttgart region {by hitting spiders} and after some time (i think i was leveling for about 40 mins)i told in myself WTF why the sw hasnt broke.After that i was leveling and had the window of the invetory opened and wachting the weapon.................[guess what] it stuck on 147/300....hehe....after a while i left from there and went somewhere else to level up and it was stuck until i loged out and the other day i got in i was hitting monsters from another region and it was redusing it almost broke but when i went back there it stuck again{by hitting the spiders again}.

I might forgot something but pretty much this is the bug

I wanted to know if it works on other servers so to make it exploit and hide it...............And of couse if its usefull..........

If you want more information that i didnt mention feel free to tell me

exploit...u make me laught...why u called it exploit?

1.u dont know how to do it

2.who need neverending c grade weapon?

If thats Similar to an Exploit...Why you call it "Exploit" ?

Call It "TRICK" ?

and EDIT yout post title with the Proper [TAG].

thnx.

@flushing first i was saying that it is an exploit coz i didnt know now i call it a trick

And u will need the sw for some time in low rates(7x) as happend to me so its good to know

@Mpod i didnt understand what u want to know

@flushing first i was saying that it is an exploit coz i didnt know now i call it a trick

And u will need the sw for some time in low rates(7x) as happend to me so its good to know

well u will need shadow weapons since  u are 50 lvl :) but if u know how to play on low rates u will get C or B grade sett and weapon soon. For example i got C grade sett and weapon when iwas 45 lvl so i did not have to use shadow weapon anymore :) it depends but anyway thanks for info

A similar thing happened to me on DEX. But that actually created another problem, cause the shadow weapon does not "wear off" and I cant break it, nor drop it and i really don't need it anymore and especially the extra-weight of carrying 2 weapons on my nuker :(

i already noticed that, and is in almost all servers, but isnt just in schutgart region ( spiders ) that works in many places, and i dont think that a trick but more as a bug, cuz may be a bug from lineage 2 game. but well thinked in post, for low rate players.

keep going.