About Sotm #5

FinalGod

Seriously? Every Romanian is voting IceWave,is that a eurovision or what?

Remove me from that sotm,i dont wonna join anymore.

LOL SERIOUSLY RIGHT NOW?!

I dont push anyone to vote for me:

Officialy this is first and last SOTM i will participe in this forum... all goes wrong.

1. rules doesent meet to some ppl

2. and blamers about votings

LOL SERIOUSLY RIGHT NOW?!

I dont push anyone to vote for me:

Officialy this is first and last SOTM i will participe in this forum... all goes wrong.

1. rules doesent meet to some ppl

2. and blamers about votings

I dont have a fking problem with you,but every Romo is voting you and only.

No U DIDNT PUSH THEM.

Seriously? Every Romanian is voting IceWave,is that a eurovision or what?

Remove me from that sotm,i dont wonna join anymore.

And what's your problem?We can't force them not to vote him.

Rosalie you are right.xDamian disqualified.

I dont have a fking problem with you,but every Romo is voting you and only.

No U DIDNT PUSH THEM.

There you wanna go... anyway i already pointed it and it will be like that.

I can put the mxc sotm if the gfx mods wants me too, voqus already told me at an email before the vote was started but I thought it was supposed to end at 26 and that  the vote would take place at 27.

edit; wait I got removed already

I can put the mxc sotm if the gfx mods wants me too, voqus already told me at an email before the vote was started but I thought it was supposed to end at 26 and that  the vote would take place at 27.

edit; wait I got removed already

i think you sould not be removed...you had a text anyway..

Well even if I respect you a lot and I like your designs I could have done any other action.I'm sorry

Rules are rules, yeah.

Sorry bud, you know ur my brother from another mother lol.

Eh, it's okay rules are rules, I understand. You don't have to be sorry -- I guess I will follow them on the next sotm :P

Good luck everyone else

Eh, it's okay rules are rules, I understand. You don't have to be sorry -- I guess I will follow them on the next sotm :P

Good luck everyone else

I'm sorry you got disqualified xdam, thought you'd fix it since you told me so in pm b4 the competition ends  :-\

Also, FG...

The vote will be running til 02/07/2013.

You mean 02/06/2013, right?

I'm sorry you got disqualified xdam, thought you'd fix it since you told me so in pm b4 the competition ends  :-\

Well your sig was better than mine anyways xd

So you disqualified Damian cause there was a missing text line. Are you f*cking kidding me right now or what?

There were 2 worthwhile signatures to be voted. Damian's & Voqus' but you pussies, cause this is what you are, you are just pussies cause you stood no chance against Damian, he would win this easily as he did the greatest signature once again in this comp. This forum lacks of quality in GFX Section and what you can achieve with that is to grow this lack even more. There are only few GFXers who are pretty good skilled actually in this forum and I can count them on my one hand. DejaVu, MD, Voqus, Drac & Damian.

Once they were even better gfxers but quited this community. Don't get me wrong but behaving like this, like pussies you won't get this far away. Cause you lack of skills & quality. You need some competition during an event and you kick this competition away just like that. Congrats, you won't improve a shit like this.

And you are what?His lawyer or better his pussy?

I did not say the opposite he made one of the best tags but rules are rules.Failing to obey them will cause into the disqualification.

As for the skills this is not the right topic to be discussed but funny how in the past u were admiring me for my skills and now that I disqualified your friend u stated flaming me.

Now stop the flames and let's quit it here I don't want to fight with ya cause for me your are still q friend.

That was my last warning....