About Sotm #5

FinalGod

And you are what?His lawyer or better his pussy?

I did not say the opposite he made one of the best tags but rules are rules.Failing to obey them will cause into the disqualification.

As for the skills this is not the right topic to be discussed but funny how in the past u were admiring me for my skills and now that I disqualified your friend u stated flaming me.

Now stop the flames and let's quit it here I don't want to fight with ya cause for me your are still q friend.

That was my last warning....

I didn't say that you ain't skilled or anything like that. I'm just tired of people who act like haters cause they ain't able to win something on themselves. If he didn't report it, you wouldn't even spot the mistake. I haven't see a creation of yours in a while and I, there made a list of the best gfxers in this forum regarding my opinion, I mean about the top 5. I didn't even add MixMaster for a weird reason. Anyway, I didn't say that you ain't skilled, you do some good stuff with your Photoshop but still you can improve even more and you know that better than me. And I didn't attack you, I just stated some facts which you need to face, if you want to have some progress as a forum at all.

Topic ain't the proper one for that issue.Although what's my ++++ from all these?

U said several times that there are not people that can win him and so on..What has this to do with my ass..U were refering to the one who disqualified dami.I was the one so......I did not even participate to the event .

And u attacked in a way cause u were flaming those who disqualified dami.

I didn't say that you ain't skilled or anything like that. I'm just tired of people who act like haters cause they ain't able to win something on themselves. If he didn't report it, you wouldn't even spot the mistake. I haven't see a creation of yours in a while and I, there made a list of the best gfxers in this forum regarding my opinion, I mean about the top 5. I didn't even add MixMaster for a weird reason. Anyway, I didn't say that you ain't skilled, you do some good stuff with your Photoshop but still you can improve even more and you know that better than me. And I didn't attack you, I just stated some facts which you need to face, if you want to have some progress as a forum at all.

That doesnt count on MxC lol,just check last votes and you ll understand what i mean

That doesnt count on MxC lol,just check last votes and you ll understand what i mean

Still a mind with good taste can see which creation is the best even if some people ask their friends to vote for them

Still a mind with good taste can see which creation is the best even if some people ask their friends to vote for them

Exactly.I hope Mathew would have understood it.

Ofc they can,the main issue of this forum is the dickholding..

Ofc they can,the main issue of this forum is the dickholding..

Can you please quot the hating?I explained you via pm that even if he did this I can't disqualify him.He did not break any rule.

Can you please quot the hating?I explained you via pm that even if he did this I can't disqualify him.He did not break any rule.

Still mad?

Who told u that he broke the rules? I just said its unfair.

Hate who? Get serious

Still mad?

Who told u that he broke the rules? I just said its unfair.

Hate who? Get serious

Who is mad actions proved it.What can I say u in that case.do the same in order to be happy...

Who is mad actions proved it.What can I say u in that case.do the same in order to be happy...

No,i will not fall on his level.

Anyway i dont have something against him ,but Romos appearing one day and vote him cuz of their friendship while he was saying that he didnt tell them anything. BITCH PLS

I dont want you to understand it cuz i know forum's iq isnt that high.

Even if u are not that clever I really understand you AMD I am with ya but I can't do smt for this....

Ofc u cant,but if i log bots and do the same as you said before i ll get ban.

Its the same action,but as i said your IQ is fk'd,y u no say?

Ofc u cant,but if i log bots and do the same as you said before i ll get ban.

Its the same action,but as i said your IQ is fk'd,y u no say?

Yes but those people ain't bots kiddo....If you log bots everyone will understand it.

Anyway no point speaking with ya better with my dog,mine brain.. End of conversation.