[L2J]L2Trojan

L2Trojan

One of the worst private server features: chat restricted to X number of pvps. Almost as bad as key items being available only with votes.

Both of these features would kinda work on already well established servers, with at least 50-100 players online at all times...but not low population ones.

Broski are u mad? at vote reward u gain 1GB also 1 Small Event Chest (You can earn event chest from events to) / Nexus Events.

And about GB (Adena)  you can farm. We had a bad start yes but if you came here to make bad publicity because you are such a kid better dont do it and go in other server for newbies like you (Aeron or who know more ready to pvp servers) If you think that its lineage. Better go to play CS.

Anyways thanks for your "good" review such as reviews are useless. Who wanna come to see how server its just take the system and check it out. Greetings!

What? I'm just stating an opinion, I don't give a rat's ass about advertising other servers. Also you have no idea who I am or how old I am, for all you know I could be old enough to be your dad.

I would consider checking out the server only if you would take down those idiotic "features". By the way, the voting one was a total guess, and it turns out you have it, lol.

What? I'm just stating an opinion, I don't give a rat's ass about advertising other servers. Also you have no idea who I am or how old I am, for all you know I could be old enough to be your dad.

I would consider checking out the server only if you would take down those idiotic "features". By the way, the voting one was a total guess, and it turns out you have it, lol.

Your words has no sense.

You make us sad.

"Us"? I guess you play here or are part of the GM team. Don't worry buddy, your server will be me-free. Have fun farming pvps to be able to talk, and idling in town for vote shop stuff.

"Us"? I guess you play here or are part of the GM team. Don't worry buddy, your server will be me-free. Have fun farming pvps to be able to talk, and idling in town for vote shop stuff.

With "Us" i mean Romanians.

Damn brainless... ok im out.

Oh I get it, you're speaking for the whole nation. Damn, and I thought I was doing that by staying away from kids like y'all.

So enlighten me, what did I do to deserve the honor of making you sad, out of the blue like that?

Oh I get it, you're speaking for the whole nation. Damn, and I thought I was doing that by staying away from kids like y'all.

So enlighten me, what did I do to deserve the honor of making you sad, out of the blue like that?

Not the right place for this. And im not forced to give explication about my opinion, its just it.

Changelog: 01/06/2013

Zones:

- Added New Starting Area (Something Unique).

- Added New Boss Zone.

Farm:

- In Farm Zone, Lv 85 Monsters -  From: 7.000.000 + Adena To 10.000.000 + Adena.

- In Farm Zone, Lv 83 Monsters -  From: 4.000.000 + Adena To 7.000.000 + Adena.

- In Safe Zone, Lv 82 Monsters - From: 2.000.000 + Adena To 5.000.000 + Adena.

- Champions Monsters (Medium/Advanced) are now available only for 85 Monsters and they drop: Medium, 100% Giant's Codex and Advanced, 100% Giant's Codex Mastery.

- Added Baylor (Party Raid) Raid Boss (Drop: All Raid Jewels + Bonus 20.000 Clan Reputation).

Features:

- Added Custom Welcome Message.

- Added Chat Custom Welcome Message.

- Added x2 Class Balance Configs.

- Added Color PvP System (Title).

- Added Automatic Quiz Event.

- Added (Last Man Standing, Deathmatch,) Events.

Custom Merchant:

- Several changes in General Items category (To many changes: Log into game to see them).

- Several changes in Event Prizes category (To many changes: Log into game to see them).

- Several changes in PvP Prizes category (To many changes: Log into game to see them).

Skills:

- Small balance changes.

i was the only one 2 min b4. btw it would be a fvcking good server with ppl. but nobody joins, cause 200 ppl  say "no players", and don't join. i think the only way to resurrect the server, is with new name and domain and wipe. (and add a farm zone with hard mobs and better drop, cause i hate AoE farming)