pain in dream?

Raule

i was dreaming i got electrocuted by some wire :not bad: and i felt big pain in heart, woke up and pain was still there for about 4 minutes :poker face:

When you woke up you propably were in REM sleep. If someone has his sleep interrupted, when he is in this part of sleep he may be unable to for a few minutes to seperate reality from dreaming. That means you woke up but you were still "going through" your dream. Also, sometimes you are unable to move and your eyes move randomly and rapidly.

we all die, doesnt matter who's first

Doesnt matter but I'll matter when troll gone :D

About dreams I never had such situation but when dream is weird and scary (when I woke up) I feel weird scared, but when I woke up at day and remind that dream I laugh in my mind ... BTW some dreams I can remember and some not, my HDD need backup ...