pain in dream?

Raule

i was dreaming i got electrocuted by some wire :not bad: and i felt big pain in heart, woke up and pain was still there for about 4 minutes :poker face:

You were in shock nothing to worry about I get this pain very often, well if you want to know more search on google for hypnagogic state, hypnoparalysis or REM sleep thats the main cause of the pain, your body was paralysed so you couldnt move like youre moving on your dreams

i was dreaming i got electrocuted by some wire :not bad: and i felt big pain in heart, woke up and pain was still there for about 4 minutes :poker face:

say thanks

i dreamed about falling out of a plane without parachute...when i hit the ground my heart almost got out of my chest

You were in shock nothing to worry about I get this pain very often, well if you want to know more search on google for hypnagogic state, hypnoparalysis or REM sleep thats the main cause of the pain, your body was paralysed so you couldnt move like youre moving on your dreams

i  could move, i was broswing mxc

Contact with proffesional support, i don't think anyone in forum can help you... here...

Maybe go on L2J forum and ask Dr.House...

He might have answer :)  :troll:

you had a heart attack, and ur mind interpreted it, you should stop drinking coffee till u get a check up :P

i drink 4-5 when i work night :okey:

i drink 4-5 when i work night :okey:

First of all let me mention that its not possible to feel pain in heart, but near the heart yeah... there may be some serious problems, or nothing serious depends on your case... as i say before contact with someone becouse its not for joke...