High Five Sub Stuck Server 1+1

High Five Sub Stuck Server 1+1   

20 members have voted

1. 1. High Five Sub Stuck Server 1+1

• I Like High Five Sub Stuck Server 1+1
    • I Dont Like High Five Sub Stuck Server 1+1
    • Never Play Before
    • if will open that server i will play

rates 10x or 15x ... without buffer and max 2 boxes ... nothink more :) there isnt any of theese server.. .and if possible the best way will be in system leveling that 2 classes in one time :)

I personally against the idea of a sub stack server since its the most unbalanced and its impossible to enjoy any kind of pvp on it, yet with a GoD like implementation it COULD be good.

I personally against the idea of a sub stack server since its the most unbalanced and its impossible to enjoy any kind of pvp on it, yet with a GoD like implementation it COULD be good.

there is no go stuck sub so it might be good

but realy think about it 2 classes (4th classes) this would be unbalanced problem

there is no go stuck sub so it might be good

but realy think about it 2 classes (4th classes) this would be unbalanced problem

nono i dont talk about god substack i talk about an implementation similar to how the 4th class is handled in god, with skills deleting eachother(so you dont end up having 345723467856234 heals or 2341523785237 summons etc etc) :)

nono i dont talk about god substack i talk about an implementation similar to how the 4th class is handled in god, with skills deleting eachother(so you dont end up having 345723467856234 heals or 2341523785237 summons etc etc) :)

and why until now none have though that ?

its a great idea