L2 Server Interlude Help

Ornus

Question

Hello guys i decided to create a new L2 fresh server interlude ,but i need some help at network conection/system tab,and bugs ,i want a good server stable and reliable for other users,not only a test server,so if anione knows how to build in game development i really want to take with me in this long road and make some good job ! I know to put my server up ,no problem only editing is hard part and i don't want start alone.Regards i wait for contact if someone is interested to join me ,i already have skype yahoo for more details.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

for first, you need to find stable emulator - L2Java or L2Off (stolen version of retail)

L2Java is for free and is legal, easy to set up and can be updatet rly fast. Problem is that its not so performanced as L2Off, most of classes are unbalanced, a lot of skills are not working properly and its always lagging when there are 100+ players (dont even think about 1k++, permanent lag for foreign players, I'm from Czech Republic and I know it from brasilian servers). Imagine 40 players on Frintezza. All get the same animation of Halisha's death. It total lagged whole server (also know it form one server). There are also some thnings from L2Off that will never work on L2Java. But there are 99% servers running on Java.

So if you still want to create server, find experienced developer, good advertisement, money and a lot of nerves :-)