Account East

VainSlay

probably scam dont even go skype to speak i lost my time he want first accounts + when he told me he cant trust me cuz of mxc low profile i told him i can bring a moderator to do the trade and he told again no

probably scam dont even go skype to speak i lost my time he want first accounts + when he told me he cant trust me cuz of mxc low profile i told him i can bring a moderator to do the trade and he told again no

That's why he got -3 karma..also got banned for 20 days ... i reported him!! So dont do trades with him or buy anything :happyforever:

Are u idiot? he want give  moneys first and not he the acc..so i told to him i dont want that trade

if u dont know  dont speak idiot

I know and I see a lot!! For example you are a 15 years old greek kid who's trying to scamm and spamming whole mxc with useless posts and topics... U  dont have -3 karma for nothing..u got it cuz i reported u with proofs... So stfu now!! who's the idiot  now ? me or u? gtfo

Well same happened to me , he asked the account first. But thats not a reason to call him a scammer, how can you trust someone you dont know with real money? w/e  Good luck finding what you are looking for