[Clan - IL] SummonersOfAwe

bcs u speak very

cya kid LH

im wait u and your clan for pvp..

uNnormaLL here .. me and AboveMyDNA created HQS clan with our core members and iBuddy is not  even a little part of this clan, Pwner is my old and very good friend we are playing always together even if we are not in ally .. we are friends and this is just for fun its not real 9v9.. Secondly iBuddy is a 12 or 13 years old kiddo that dont event know what dyes to use on archer he is always spaming and this were my mistake to invite him in clan, My Biggest Mistake! We(Me and Scantraxx +  JoeDaFlow) are clan frapser's and this video is not posted in our channels in youtube so SHUT THE FUCK UP And keep staying on the ground VainSlay with your carpets! I repeat it .. HQS and LH Are friend clans and this PVP is just for fun! STFU KIDDOS

FIRST OF ALL IDIOT WHO CARE IF U ARE FRIEND WITH PWNER? ITS YOUR PROBLEM..SECONDLY LH DIE AND WHEN THEY WANT 9V9

I DONT CARE WHO CREATE DAT FAIL CLAN..ABOUT IBUDDY I KNOW AND? HQS AND LH ALWAYS DOWN..WHO CARE IF VIDEO IS NOT POSTED IN YOUR CHANELL? I SEE THAT LH ARE DOWN..CYA KIDD

I Dont remember that but yes maybe i will pay 10$  just for domain

Stop lying cause i can even post screenshots of you asking to make you a bg for 10$.