classic [L2OFF]L2Elegia

mojzesz123

I have opposite opinion, less talking more pvp, if u play l2 for drama i think this is little bit sad lawl.Maybe is full chat of azbuka, but when u take a look for any 7rb portal, where ppl summoning rbs, almost every each have 2 pts around even on "stupid ru mistworld", so tell me what is better have drama or decent community for pvp ?

Answer would be both, drama keeps players playing, and decent pvp is just flavor. At least in past years all my cp that I played in rus servers managed to play from week upto month, which is sad comparing to en servers. L2 is about politics and fight for resources, not just runnin around and smashing random people, its not the same as wow or l2jx1000... anyway just my personal experience. :P

Eu servers= 300 poeple standing in towns and just spamming chat and like 100 ppl doing smth, ru servers= 100 ppl standing in towns and spamming and 3k ppl fighting for spots. For me it's much more interesting to go and pvp all time for every spot and have fun instead of arguing with kids in chat which say they are best and don't even come out of town to prove that.  And in some months which i spent in ru servers i had much more fun than playing years in eu servers with retarded kids community without competition when you can own all server epics with 1 pt. So i better go ru server to play some weeks and have fun instead of go eu server to argue with kids in chat for some months.

Eu servers= 300 poeple standing in towns and just spamming chat and like 100 ppl doing smth, ru servers= 100 ppl standing in towns and spamming and 3k ppl fighting for spots. For me it's much more interesting to go and pvp all time for every spot and have fun instead of arguing with kids in chat which say they are best and don't even come out of town to prove that.  And in some months which i spent in ru servers i had much more fun than playing years in eu servers with retarded kids community without competition when you can own all server epics with 1 pt. So i better go ru server to play some weeks and have fun instead of go eu server to argue with kids in chat for some months.

+1

What piss me out lately on eu servers like ppl talking about "land of skills", skills are supposed to land 10% is minimal chance for land, but 90% skills must be literally fu cked up, cuz when one character cant kill another huge problem lawl.But they need to hear "stfu in lineage there is not such a thing like balance u need to have party and every each char have his own benefits for pt in pvp".

Oh that server will be great. I remember how good time I spend on last Eva x30. That was great server. Lineage.ru is not using fake online counters, thats for sure. They are on of the best L2 OFF platform providers.

Hope lots of non russian players will join so we can yell on each other in english :D

guys it's ridiculous this. all the site is writen in russian language. i cant understand why  you bublish the server in a united forum..really i cant understand that. all the site is writen in russian language so i suppose you only want to play in your server russian ppls...it's no reason to publish it in a forum that they are not only russians here...mne i am a guy from greece....i really love to play in that server cause the hight population and etc.....but tell me....who can i understand what is write the site? who can i understand where to download the patch ? how can i understand if the password is autocreated or no ? it's very sad this...alla rusian servers have very hight population....and it's sad cause i can't the language to play  there.. so....i must learn russians to play right? nice...advertise your country language guys :)

now i can understand why he start flame our servers some weeks ago...LOL  :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: