Report fake DDOS protection. [KderD64]

•Shadow•

If you listened to me you wouldn't have ended up in this situation, but no, you told your members are too dumb to download 1 file with the IP changed so you left it no-ip so it would point to the machine's IP so old players that would use no-ip would still work to connect but I told you it will interfere with the firewall settings but still you insisted, well here's your result. That's the drama I hate so much, even in my server I had to deal with that that's why I will never ever again be part of an l2 admin staff team, too much dumb people around and stressful not listening to the right instructions and keep telling that their own way is the best. No wonder curent lineage2 community sucks so hard these days.

You have problem in your head or WHAT????

First time with No-Ip my server get DDOS attack..DOWN... (ok with this i use the no-ip)

The other 3 times? i use the real ip me and my users and the same!!! 3 TIMES DOWN FROM DDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you listened to me you wouldn't have ended up in this situation, but no, you told your members are too dumb to download 1 file with the IP changed so you left it no-ip so it would point to the machine's IP so old players that would use no-ip would still work to connect but I told you it will interfere with the firewall settings but still you insisted, well here's your result. That's the drama I hate so much, even in my server I had to deal with that that's why I will never ever again be part of an l2 admin staff team, too much dumb people around and stressful not listening to the right instructions and keep telling that their own way is the best. No wonder curent lineage2 community sucks so hard these days.

If that's what really happened, then it's Shadow's mistake.

You have problem in your head or WHAT????

First time with No-Ip my server get DDOS attack..DOWN... (ok with this i use the no-ip)

The other 3 times? i use the real ip me and my users and the same!!! 3 TIMES DOWN FROM DDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sure and I'm a lepricon, what could you say now, just make false statements hoping that you will make my reputation bad. Typical average l2 owner behaviour with no experience in anything, I am too tired for this, I go to sleep, good night.

Typical answer from a teenager that can't handle facts. When you will have my curent age, message me so we can talk in a mature way, your way of thinking now is just childish.

Thanks for feedback, i realy love you...

Now the facts:

• You sell 1 protection to 1 server.
  • If your protection was real there would be more then 1 or even 1 customer(s) that can approve it.
  • If the first & last customer of yours wants his money back (and you guarantee or money back), and you did not give back the money.

Thats means that your protection is actualy fake, face the facts... or prove i'm wrong.

KderD64  Just return his money back. I Remmember same situation with Shadow, he thought i sell pack with sources, when he checked and it was without sources, (but before we had a deal, he read info in our forum) but i returned back his 70 euro back.

For you shadow i have Advice: dont buy some items Ahead! Before ask for test. check how it trustable. and never buy items without Forum or WebSite | They must have it

KderD64  Just return his money back. I Remmember same situation with Shadow, he thought i sell pack with sources, when he checked and it was without sources, (but before we had a deal, he read info in our forum) but i returned back his 70 euro back.

For you shadow i have Advice: dont buy some items Ahead! Before ask for test. check how it trustable. and never buy items without Forum or WebSite | They must have it

Yeah i understand.. :/ but if you server die from some kids you trust anyone 

Thanks for feedback, i realy love you...

Now the facts:

• You sell 1 protection to 1 server.
  • If your protection was real there would be more then 1 or even 1 customer(s) that can approve it.
  • If the first & last customer of yours wants his money back (and you guarantee or money back), and you did not give back the money.

Thats means that your protection is actualy fake, face the facts... or prove i'm wrong.

We sold protection to russian servers also and do not make assumptions like that because you have no ideea what you are talking about. How can you make statements like that when you have no proofs to sustain your arguments. I told you, grow up and after come talk to me in a mature way.

I told him the terms of agreement, money will be returned in case of server being down while ddos protection is online and fails to reject the attacks. Secondly, he altered the status of it with his no-ip program which resulted in cancellation of the return status. Last but not least, I had eu people who asked to test the ddos protection, I gave them IP from a dedicated machine with our ddos protection installed and they were satisfied about it, now zip it.

@ all the other haters

Your actions have consequences, remember that.

Also shadow your way of thinking that you had ddos attacks is the fact that you were really stupid with your pack after you moved to dedicated machine and setup the server and started it and you closed putty connection ( your fail sh scripts closed also because they were too bad written ) and you blamed ddos attacks. Seriously dude, I can tell more crap that you did but I don't have the mentality of a teenager, I'll stop here, no money will be refunded because you violated the terms of agreement.

We sold protection to russian servers also and do not make assumptions like that because you have no ideea what you are talking about. How can you make statements like that when you have no proofs to sustain your arguments. I told you, grow up and after come talk to me in a mature way.

I told him the terms of agreement, money will be returned in case of server being down while ddos protection is online and fails to reject the attacks. Secondly, he altered the status of it with his no-ip program which resulted in cancellation of the return status. Last but not least, I had eu people who asked to test the ddos protection, I gave them IP from a dedicated machine with our ddos protection installed and they were satisfied about it, now zip it.

@ all the other haters

Your actions have consequences, remember that.

YOU DONT TELL ME NOTHING TERMS !!!  speak and spea and speak you try to avoid to give me money back will move to ban!

YOU DONT TELL ME NOTHING TERMS !!!  speak and spea and speak you try to avoid to give me money back will move to ban!

So you deny the fact that when you closed your pc ( aka closing putty connections also with login/gameserver scripts ) you are telling me that was ddos? Because as I recall your l2 server was offline for couple of hours in 1-2 days each day and you were blaming ddos attacks when you logged back online but in fact it was your fail shell scripts for starting up your lserver and gserver and people left from your server for that ( server being offline ) and now you come to me with this statement of "failed ddos protection" hoping that you will recover your money. That won't happen mister, learn from your mistakes next time.

So you deny the fact that when you closed your pc ( aka closing putty connections also with login/gameserver scripts ) you are telling me that was ddos? Because as I recall your l2 server was offline for couple of hours in 1-2 days each day and you were blaming ddos attacks when you logged back online but in fact it was your fail shell scripts for starting up your lserver and gserver and people left from your server for that ( server being offline ) and now you come to me with this statement of "failed ddos protection" hoping that you will recover your money. That won't happen mister, learn from your mistakes next time.

AFTER YOU FIX MY SCRIPTS AGAIN  goes  DOWN 3 TIMES  ... I DONT SPEAK MORE WITH YOU NOW ONLY WITH MODERATORS!!

Well i wanted to buy ddos protection from this guy but its fake + no money back pfff i vote to ban him

And you are a friend of him or what? You are not allowed to speak without facts, have you ever tested my ddos protection? No, I never talked with you on Skype to give you details to test it, so don't speak without proofs and related to your last statement, you are not empowered to vote or take decisions that are not your concern, understand?

AFTER YOU FIX MY SCRIPTS AGAIN  goes  DOWN 3 TIMES  ... I DONT SPEAK MORE WITH YOU NOW ONLY WITH MODERATORS!!

Because you still kept your no-ip and it went before and after ( before because your fail shell scripts and after because your no-ip use ).

And you are a friend of him or what? You are not allowed to speak without facts, have you ever tested my ddos protection? No, I never talked with you on Skype to give you details to test it, so don't speak without proofs and related to your last statement, you are not empowered to vote or take decisions that are not your concern, understand?

And who say dont allowed to speak other members here?

Because all know the true!