Your Skill Combinations

Just say whate class and ow u use your skills x)

Adventure: Bluff->Backstab->Lethal strike->Deadly blow->Critical blow->Mortal strike 

====      ====

11    1    11

1                1

Soul Taker : Curse Gloom , abyss , anchor, d vortex And after that death spike and v claws (again & again)

Storm screamer: wind vortex d vortex surrender to wind and after that hurracaine and vampiric (while the Shadow Flare recharges)

Soul Taker : Curse Gloom , abyss , anchor, d vortex And after that death spike and v claws (again & again)

Storm screamer: wind vortex d vortex surrender to wind and after that hurracaine and vampiric (while the Shadow Flare recharges)

u forgot one with your soultaker  CURSE OF DOOM CURSE OF WARRIOR OR CURSE OF MAGE      x)  the raly rocks when they do cast on player like advanture or gladiator  no skills so ye they are  screwed then

Elemental Master >>> warrior bane + wind shackle + tidal wave + summon stun + summon attack + augment skill stone lvl 10 spam :)

Archmage>>> surrender to fire + fire vortex + prominence + prominence + aura flash + prominence + aura flash + prominence....

depends on who is my enemy...i can even use sleep and decay, depends on situation too.... vs slow short range chars decay is very good....i like to use mass surrender to water on fighter enemies at olympiad and cast tidal wave on them to make some beautiful fights and make spectators impressed :)

Moonlight Sentinel

1st Skill = Stunning Shot

2nd Skill = Lethal Shot

3rd Skill = No Skill Just Arrows

4th , 5th , 6th And Goes On ... = No Skill Just Arrows

( Till He Dies Ofc ^^ )

Adventurer

1st Skill = Dash

2nd Skill = Bluff

3rd Skill = Backstab

4th Skill = Lethal Blow

5th Skill = Deadly Blow