[L2OFF Hi5 PTS] LINEAGEII.COM.BR - InFiNiTy 8x (Retail Files)

lucbatera

BRs the worst l2 community,the majority of them are big noobs and retards.GL and Patience + many aspirins for all the euro ppl that gonna play there :D

I don't think so. You're probably thinking this community is like, people from lol 1000x pvp servers, which isnt the case. Also, there are retards everywhere.. polish, romenians, russians, etc. Tho, Brazil has a huge gamer community, so has a good chance to u find retards. Anyway, this server is going to be amazing. Retail files, with amazing features, no itens donations... also they're giving full support in english in forums, and new website will be fully english also. I think everyone should give a shot about it.

BRs the worst l2 community,the majority of them are big noobs and retards.GL and Patience + many aspirins for all the euro ppl that gonna play there :D

I dont think you're right, since a lot of competition in many big servers come from brazilian comunity

One more thing, how many boxes is allowed?

GMs said they wont block dualbox cuz always has some ways to box like virtualmachine, etc, and few people can box and a lot cant.. so they will let everyone box as many they want