[L2OFF Hi5 PTS] LINEAGEII.COM.BR - InFiNiTy 8x (Retail Files)

lucbatera

9cfBXII.jpg

Seriously, consider changing the host or using some sort of tunneling system, most servers i got 50-100ms, NA ones 150-200 max, this is too high and quite unstable(jumping between 500 and 1000).

Anyway aside from that server looks good and should have decent population, will keep my eyes open for this.

Seriously, consider changing the host or using some sort of tunneling system, most servers i got 50-100ms, NA ones 150-200 max, this is too high and quite unstable(jumping between 500 and 1000).

Anyway aside from that server looks good and should have decent population, will keep my eyes open for this.

Where are u from?? have u checked yout connection? weird, since its hosted in the US.. i dont have any delay.

Where are u from?? have u checked yout connection? weird, since its hosted in the US.. i dont have any delay.

ireland. Well, my ping usually isn't the top, but on nostalgia for example i had 50-70ms, so i guess it's not that bad either. I suppose at night it'd be around 200 on this server, but if u think about mass pvp, it'd be quite unplayable.

GM said they will see some tunnel/proxy or something to EU players test it out. Well, i'm brazilian, and i have 90 ping atm, with 35 mbps connection :P Server is hosted in Dallas, Texas. So far, this server has the best features out there, everyone should give a try.