H5 Ferrum weapons and acc

Guys can someone write what to to do to make them work..?

I added server side files ( stats/items  , stats/skills )  i added the client files where indicated as well.. Then whats next?

Also in the asuki_weapons_ferrum.xml  it was missing a </item> in the last line , added that also.

Now i run the server, i write //create_item 40201 1 for example, it says in the system i created ferrum sword in my inventory, but there is nothing there... :P Any help appreciated.. thx, and gj for share they look rly nice :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice share Asuki :) but to complete this awesome pack plz add armors (or as i search in google for that, ill find and work), btw works great with Freya client and glow is awesome.....some problems with jewels bounses but its easy to fix just copy from valakas ring or antharas and modify as you like. Maybe someone make these weapons sa + pvp its maybe easy to make but need a lot of time to do, soo i anyone make this pls share. Armors skills you must make yourself because in xml file that is in archive doesnt work.

Edited by weedhead

• 8 years later...
  • Vision changed the title to H5 Ferrum weapons and acc