Kamael soulhound exploit

Vixen

this exploit will enable you to STACK dances/songs, reaching uber stats.

so, it works on L2j Kamael/Hellbound servers, and i had talked to a GM, he said that L2jFree servers havent been able to fix it, so that means that this works on potentialy all l2j servers.

anyway, you will need a kamael SoulHound class.

reach 74 lvl where he gets lvl 3 Steal divinity

put a sws, and a bd in the same party, do the desirable dances, make the bd (or sws) flag, then use Steal divinity

repeat this as many times that you want

the songs/dances that are stackable are

Earth, Warding, Hunter, warrior, fire, vampiric rage

ALL THE OTHER DANCES CAN BE STACKED ONLY ONCE.

what i did was, i reached 40k pdef, 40k mdef, 20k pattack, and then i stacked fire (critical damage) some xxx times (i dont even know how much) and then i went and killed raidbosses: Naga was 3 crits, so was Ixion, olkuth, ipos and glaki

another trick, is that you can stack dances/songs and join oly ;-p

BUT PLEASE NOTE: ONLY STACK IT ABIT OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING SOME H4X!

with 2x of each fire,warrior,earth,hunter,warding i pwnd almost everyone.

the reason why i got 500 posts to view this thread is because if everyone starts using it, your server will just totaly remove the skill (thats what happened on mine)

have fun, and if u are smart, dont go wild with this, use it only to farm, otherwise you are spoiling it for everyone else!

ps. i found that with stacking 6x vamiric dance, and just reaching 2.5k pdef, you can solo any boss. as the VR very quickly heals your HP.

• 2 weeks later...

it's useless in my server i can get all dance and song from npc buffer i don't need to cheat for have them , well maybe it's good for low rate server

or w8 w8 u mean that's u can have the effect of the same buff multiple time ? im gonna try it and tell u if it work

EDIT : this skill have been disabled on my server

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...