[L2J] L2 Ozora

metabolic

Its not good server roflmao ,it lacks of ideas and structure, way too simple ,no pve at all ,just boring pvp and other random stuffs  :okey:

Good high rate servers as example i could give were: L2 Unit/L2 Atlantis/L2 Blackbird/L2 Tenshi No Sekai *back when they were epilogue and good populated*

Im back in l2 after half year and i see that its DIEING HARDCORE!!!!!!! ,no more servers ,only crap hi5 ones

Its not good server roflmao ,it lacks of ideas and structure, way too simple ,no pve at all ,just boring pvp and other random stuffs  :okey:

Good high rate servers as example i could give were: L2 Unit/L2 Atlantis/L2 Blackbird/L2 Tenshi No Sekai *back when they were epilogue and good populated*

Im back in l2 after half year and i see that its DIEING HARDCORE!!!!!!! ,no more servers ,only crap hi5 ones

and interlude servers everywhere...3 more months like that without any good pvp servers, l2 will be worst :P people like pvp servers

l2 lack of new players.... Last 2 years i meet same ppl in every server .

true...L2 does not attract gamers anymore (dunno why, mby bcz is too old). Everyone is playin LoL (fail game, dota is better).

l2 lack of new players.... Last 2 years i meet same ppl in every server .

Im the one you probably meet the most loled!

EDIT: Oh come on guys, there are plenty of good mmo/mmorpg games out there

Try Vindictus/Tera/Scarlet Blade (17+)/Dragon Nest/Guild Wars 2/Blade & Soul/ArcheAge/Elder Scrolls and more...  :okey:,i dont have a good laptop so i only played vindictus/scarlet blade/dragon nest

Vindictus was awesome but dungeon instance only ,its pretty boring after a while ,especially since its pay2win and content update is very slow

Dragon Nest is childish ,i liked the combat system but its too cartoonised lol!

Scarlet Blade is good but too much tits/ass and womens, and if u fail on enchanting ,oh god ,fu -_- it!, game for perverts who pay2win as well