[L2J] L2 Ozora

metabolic

balance is -beep-ing retarded

Shadow step/warp reuse are 23526346 hours

Titan hit 1 k in frenzy ,wow awesome ,cool :3

Daggers hit 500 front ,1 k stab (yes 1 k) while mages hit 1-3k which is good for them

l2 evade always sucked on balance

yup. tank to robe chars 500 crits is kinda imba? XD left server alrdy ;P  :-beep- yeah: :troll:

u playing with vesper gears how many u spect to hit? 55k?  :you serious?:

the reason i always hated l2 evade and this server since its l2 evade and all freya servers and especially freya servers with heavy nerf! is bcuz balance have heavy nerf on all classes and pvp may take forever... ,which means that u are able to do a 1v1 only ,if ur trying to mass pvp ,its pointless:

a) Low dmg class = healer imba in party ,unstoppable party

b) if u pvp with someone for over 10 seconds (in this server ,pvp for 2-5 min is normal 1v1 LOL), someone else will come and hit u/kill u and intrerrupt the pvp

c) RETARDED! ,retail always 2-4 hits and everyone is down ,thats the l2 i like

Kingsoul ...or you are a noob dagger ..or you say bullsh1t here :) 500 dmg from front? where? i am dagger GH ...i hit 1.2k tank with full +15 and full attri from back , i hit mage for 2.5k 3k+ from back ...i hit bishop for 3k+ and u tell me you hit 1k? pff if you give that dmg don't speak in the name of all ;) gl

well mby joined but soon leaving. in this server is just better play as Dagger. They can only pvp with good dmg. Other classes useless

Im glad in 1 week opens 2 new pvp servers wich got more interesting features than this  :dat:

GL and hf :>

I bet that server gona be DDOS attacked soon anyway

Kingsoul ...or you are a noob dagger ..or you say bullsh1t here :) 500 dmg from front? where? i am dagger GH ...i hit 1.2k tank with full +15 and full attri from back , i hit mage for 2.5k 3k+ from back ...i hit bishop for 3k+ and u tell me you hit 1k? pff if you give that dmg don't speak in the name of all ;) gl

lol you must be very noob rly! full attri? u enchanted skills on attri on freya on lv4? lol lol and u speak LOL!!!! failure dagger ,stfu and stop lie

retard sh1t did you saw i said about enchanting my skills on element? :))))))) i said just that you hit 500 and i hit 2.5k + facking noob dagger that you are . i have the blows enchanted on DUEL btw . stop posting bullshits ..if you are an ignorant begginer without any feature than stop say'n that all are like you ;)