interlude [L2OFF] L2 Seti - Official files Interlude !!! Coming soon !!!

Outlaw™

I didnt say dat was a bug. Dats da way its meant to be. But in full buff servers,dat shit happens and many dont change it to suit da prospects of srv.

There will be a beta stage where stuff like that can be checked and fixed if so.

But i doubt such issue will occur.

hellbound the best more balance.

Maybe...maybe...but HB is highly outdated regarding security, therefore noone will use such chronicle in a public server.

About Features not bad,but i don't like to that, Custom Shop - where you can buy Seti Cloak, Seti Armor (EDK) and the Seti Skilled Jewelery.

Note that Seti Armor can also be crafted !!! Same goes for the Seti Cloak !!! Well,My opinion better without custom one server.

About Features not bad,but i don't like to that, Custom Shop - where you can buy Seti Cloak, Seti Armor (EDK) and the Seti Skilled Jewelery.

Note that Seti Armor can also be crafted !!! Same goes for the Seti Cloak !!! Well,My opinion better without custom one server.

Features are not yet final, tho the custom armor wont be such a bitch... for example, the stats of the Seti armor will be the same with normal S grade but with different bonus ( lets say it will boost you like 5% more ) + the visual looks for the EDK style.

About the Cloak well, that wont unbalance anything since it just gives HP/CP by 500 each, just to make pvp last longer.

Check out the forum, lets discuss.

Take place in our advertising event : http://l2seti.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.0

Lets start gathering more numbers, also you can win a boost reward for the server live.

Also you can announce your clan here : http://l2seti.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

And if you meet the requirments you can take part of the clan promotion : http://l2seti.com/forum/index.php?topic=70.0

Currently attempting to advertise as much as i can.

More coming soon.

I already checked your forum and your feature list...its far from what I am looking for. I doubt my opinion will make any difference unless your willing to consider a server with no customs whatsoever! Anyway, gl with your project.

great features...Its time someone created a lasting good IL custom mid rate server!Def gonna bring my cp

Dont forget to spread the word about Seti !!!

You're most welcome.

you need to work hard to be the best as u want! good luck!

I can do that, but i also am looking for motivation, if the community will be worth it then i will make it the best of the best.

Kids crying for NO CUSTOM like every server server nowdays has it

I vote for even more customs

:)

Actually its the kids mostly who prefer custom servers.

Take a look around, 99% of custom servers, die within 1 week!!