[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

We broke the 1k mark again yesterday for online with 1044 people online and today sieges are going down so should be lots of fun! People continue to come back to Nostalgia now that they see the server is stable and things are growing again.

The CMS has had massive updates again as well and at this point I can honestly say it is one of the most feature rich L2 based CMS that has ever been coded. Forgotten is doing a amazing job with it.

wojjak one of our players has made a killed windows gadget for seeing server status and voting for us from your desktop thanks bud! Check it out here >> http://l2nostalgia.com/forumpvp/support-and-guides/l2nostalgia-windows-gadget

There will be a IRC event today at 3PM GMT -4. Brush up on your C5 knowledge and join us in IRC for your chance to win Fame and Fortune! The Top 3 winners will be announced on the main page and winners also receive Nostalgia points which can be turned into NC (Nostalgia Coins)

Join us on IRC!

Server: irc.esper.net

Channel: #L2Nostalgia

KTTbnHY.jpg

Join us!

Vote sites suck imo

I agree 100% and thats why we only added 2, and even those I held off on adding for weeks. Enough people in the community asked for them otherwise i would have never added them.

Looks like some people are coming back. Never seen a low rate recovering after so much bashing and so many problems.

I hope you'll reach 2k again (summer's a bad time)

It has been very difficult that's for sure. There were a few times where I really thought about just saying **** it but the people bashing us and trying to make us fail lit a fire under all of our asses and made us push through it. Thanks It would be awesome if we could climb back up to 2k though yeah a hard time of year to grow for L2. We will try our best to get it there though.

There is a scheduled maintenance tonight, read more about it at >> http://l2nostalgia.com/forumpvp/news-and-announcements/server-maintenance-june092013-12pm-cet-gmt-1/