[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

Most of trolls are admins that own other proyects and fell rage about your sucess.

Nice idea open a C5 im glad to see a old chronicle

About x2 SSD dedicated maybe is a 256GB partioned ? because i searched on ur server provider but cant find ur exactly model i saw similars around for 300 - 350 eurs https://www.solarcom.ch/en/dedicated_servers  i checked also resellers

My question is did you pursached "custom" dedicated or Colocation your own machine ?

I can get a Xeon® E3-1245 Quad-Core , 32GB ECC DDR3 RAM + 256GB SSD  + 2 x 3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s Enterprise HDD; 7200 rpm (Software-RAID 1) + windows 2003 for 100  eur  plus 149 eur setup on Germany

If need talk about L2, servers or anythink pm

regards

Most of trolls are admins that own other proyects and fell rage about your sucess.

About x2 SSD dedicated maybe is a 256GB partioned ? because i searched on ur server provider but cant find ur exactly model i saw similars around for 300 - 350 eurs https://www.solarcom.ch/en/dedicated_servers  i checked also resellers

My question is did you pursached "custom" dedicated or Colocation your own machine ?

I can get a Xeon® E3-1245 Quad-Core , 32GB ECC DDR3 RAM + 256GB SSD  + 2 x 3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s Enterprise HDD; 7200 rpm (Software-RAID 1) + windows 2003 for 100  eur  plus 149 eur setup on Germany

regards

First of all learn english ffs ,its 2013 .Besides that , this server sucks so don't post crap before you even know the facts.

First time they tryed to open that piece of junk they delayed it cause of unknown reasons and let people w8ing for more than 5h for the obvious (that it would start another day) .The day after that they would try to re-open (but as it turned out there was again something wrong ,another fail) which costed us another 5h and as a result they did open like 1:00 gmt +1 where only US / RU nolifers joined at that time.Donations where given after weeks to people who ordered class changes (the other dude reached 50+ lvl on zero class human fighter or donation where not given at all ,my example).And also in the end of the day this server is nothing but a poor shit made for donations only [what's so special about a chronicle 5-6y old with no improvements to gameplay nor a custom feature that makes it more interesting and fun].To sum up server sucks / gms - admins suck (amateurs) who only did what they did to collect some real money from an old dusty update of a surpassed game.Not worth trying at all .

-1  from me .

regards

Solarcom is not our provider :) But yes we added a extra SSD to  our order so we could RAID 1 the drives.

First of all learn english ffs ,its 2013 .Besides that , this server sucks so don't post crap before you even know the facts.

First time they tryed to open that piece of junk they delayed it cause of unknown reasons and let people w8ing for more than 5h for the obvious (that it would start another day) .The day after that they would try to re-open (but as it turned out there was again something wrong ,another fail) which costed us another 5h and as a result they did open like 1:00 gmt +1 where only US / RU nolifers joined at that time.Donations where given after weeks to people who ordered class changes (the other dude reached 50+ lvl on zero class human fighter or donation where not given at all ,my example).And also in the end of the day this server is nothing but a poor shit made for donations only [what's so special about a chronicle 5-6y old with no improvements to gameplay nor a custom feature that makes it more interesting and fun].To sum up server sucks / gms - admins suck (amateurs) who only did what they did to collect some real money from an old dusty update of a surpassed game.Not worth trying at all .

-1  from me .

Delays happen on launches, it sucks but is a reality. Donations were not our fault as was clearly stated in the forums and Facebook. The problem was caused by PayPals IPN listener lagging. So yeah it took us 5-6 days (not 2) to manually sort out the donations that failed. We worked 15+ hours a day to get it done and everybody got their donations. The server has been constantly improved on a daily basis and we have quite clearly shown our dedication in sticking with it through all the troubles. Our community kicks ass and contrary to what the haters think continues to grow. We are seeing more and more people returning that had left during the hard times because they have realized the grass is not greener on the other side. If we were in it for donations we would already have closed things.

Population right now hovers at just under 1k and the economy is getting stronger all the time:

Vgv5UqZ.jpg

10k+ accounts made and an average of 200 more being made every 36 hours. We are here to stay and people are loving the server despite what the occasional hater might spam about us.

what's so special about a chronicle 5-6y old with no improvements to gameplay nor a custom feature that makes it more interesting and fun

Why don't you ask all old chronicle lovers  that? If you find the lack of customs annoying, then go join one more heavily modified crap!

Everything else is just a qq post. Must be so frustrating for you to see people joining this server  :rage:

I know I probably shouldnt post this here but I have a problem installing C5 and is that I have many l2 copies, I have official l2, interlude, gracia final, h5 and now im trying to install C5 with my original CD and it says I have another more updated lineage 2 version, how can I install C5 without uninstalling the other? T_T

u can do and how dradden said but another trick (only older versions require uninstall the other version ) another thing easyer is just to rename Lineage II (if u have it named like that) to let`s say chronicle so u know what u have there like H5 , Interlude etc  uninstall (folder Lineage II have another name so wont be deleted) and install what u want and so on u can install all chronicles

I'd play in this server but I have the feeling that it crashes a lot :s

yep i have the same taste in my mouth just joined server played 30 mins - 1h and server crash later another few mins server crash today the same sux.

dunno dradden u made the update lastnight as was planed?

The crashes when they happen seem to come back to back. The last few nights it was fine for 14 hours and than it crashed a couple of times withing 2-3 hours and than was fine again. We have been making daily updates and each one is to further isolate and contain (wrap) the issues so they cannot cause a crash. It is tedious and time consuming work but we are getting it and the server will be smoothing out and stabilizing over this weekend when Controversy has the time to really get into the core of it.

10k+ accounts made and an average of 200 more being made every 36 hours. We are here to stay and people are loving the server despite what the occasional hater might spam about us.

Y right I'm just a hater who seeks ways to destroy a private MMORPG server , you got that right [ /facepalm yourself ] I'm out of this topic.